PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Onwenu

Thx I meant Andrews. Just fixed it.
Gotcha. I was so confused for a moment. I really really like Andrews. Has he really been injury prone, though. Blood clots are something different. Outside of that, I don't remember him missing much time because of injury prior to what's happening currently.

Just rewatched the first half of Chiefs game and focused solely on Onwenu. My reaction....
AnyFrequentAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-small.gif

Between him and Herron it looks like the Pats have done a nice job replenishing the OL allowing for more off season decision making flexibility.

Between him and Herron it looks like the Pats have done a nice job replenishing the OL allowing for more off season decision making flexibility.
2nd time is a charm. We supposedly did this last year With Froholdt and Cajuste.

Sweetfeet James White says “Hi”

How does White say "HI" next year when he's a UFA? Helps to pay attention to the entire paragraph instead of deleting important context..

2nd time is a charm. We supposedly did this last year With Froholdt and Cajuste.

False. Froholdt and Cajuste were just part of the reload. Anyone assuming the Pats weren't going to add to the line via the draft weren't paying attention.

How does White say "HI" next year when he's a UFA? Helps to pay attention to the entire paragraph instead of deleting important context..
I overlooked the next year context. And I’m hoping White gets resigned.

I overlooked the next year context. And I’m hoping White gets resigned.

Fair enough. While I'd love for him to be re-signed, I'm not sure the Patriots will be wanting to give him 5-6M AAV

It seems as if the big heavy stocky OL do better in the Patriots system.

For RG & RT yeah it helps; though for C-LG-LT I still believe that Bill prefers superior athleticism there to superior size, 2018 Trent Brown of course being the pleasantly surprising exception...
I thought Brown still reflected the preference for superior athleticism, he just was fortunate to package it with superior size.

I also think Herron is going to be a good player , maybe a bit behind Onwenu in the stats/performance figures but hopefully another find.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back