Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 37% at BUF: 63%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Thx I meant Andrews. Just fixed it.
Gotcha. I was so confused for a moment. I really really like Andrews. Has he really been injury prone, though. Blood clots are something different. Outside of that, I don't remember him missing much time because of injury prior to what's happening currently.

hornetfb85

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Just rewatched the first half of Chiefs game and focused solely on Onwenu. My reaction....

Doctor DDS

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Between him and Herron it looks like the Pats have done a nice job replenishing the OL allowing for more off season decision making flexibility.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Between him and Herron it looks like the Pats have done a nice job replenishing the OL allowing for more off season decision making flexibility.
2nd time is a charm. We supposedly did this last year With Froholdt and Cajuste.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
2nd time is a charm. We supposedly did this last year With Froholdt and Cajuste.

False. Froholdt and Cajuste were just part of the reload. Anyone assuming the Pats weren't going to add to the line via the draft weren't paying attention.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
How does White say "HI" next year when he's a UFA? Helps to pay attention to the entire paragraph instead of deleting important context..
I overlooked the next year context. And I’m hoping White gets resigned.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
For RG & RT yeah it helps; though for C-LG-LT I still believe that Bill prefers superior athleticism there to superior size, 2018 Trent Brown of course being the pleasantly surprising exception...
I thought Brown still reflected the preference for superior athleticism, he just was fortunate to package it with superior size.