PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami Dolphins beating Chargers [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD colts on 4th and 6 . 4 mins to play 27-17

stupid texans .colts TD on turnover...some teams deserve to be 0-4:mad:

Maybe the Dolphins are a better team then everyone thinks. They are beating the Chargers. The Chargers season could be over if they lose this game and next week to the patriots.

Re: Miami Dolphins

[edit: avoid name-calling, it will result in infractions. thank you.]

My first post: Chargers defense is trash.
Your response: How many weeks ago did you start watching football. Chargers offense has only scored 3 points!
My response: Chargers are ranked 28th in the league, Dolphins still aren't a good team. This doesn't mean Matt Cassel's performance last week is any worse.
Your response: What does Matt Cassel have to do with this?
My response: Nothing, my point exactly. So, tell me why my first post you felt the need to respond to was wrong?
Your response: Irrelevant!

:eek:

Seriously, you embarrass me as a Patriots fan.

I'm sorry I can't dumb down this board like you. I don't know if the moderators are going to ban me since my insults are accurate.

My original point was that the Dolphins beat the Chargers on both sides of the ball while you are saying the Chargers were losing because their defense sucked. Except Rivers passed for 58 yards in the first half and Tomlinson rushed for like 25. That was a huge reason why they are losing. I'm sorry if you are too slow to see that.

Then you brought Cassel into the mix.

Seriously, what team do you root for? They probably asked you to pretend to be a Patriot fan because they were embarrassed by you.

Well at least the Chargers lost. I think the Dolphins are for real. They may not go better than 7-9 or 8-8, but they are going to continue to surprise a few teams. They have a pretty good defense (Rivers had a pedestrian 158 yards and a TD while LT had 35 yards) and a solid running game (167 yards on the ground).

Lets be real patriots fans that play that the dolphins run called the wildcat is not to easy to stop and they again proved it against the chargers a team that many experts have in the super bowl.

Well at least the Chargers lost. I think the Dolphins are for real. They may not go better than 7-9 or 8-8, but they are going to continue to surprise a few teams. They have a pretty good defense (Rivers had a pedestrian 158 yards and a TD while LT had 35 yards) and a solid running game (167 yards on the ground).

Let me chime in by saying we sucked today AND Miami played pretty darn good. Their D had us handled. Didnt help that our offensive line sucked. It wasnt so much our defense. Actually, our defense kept us in the game. This was the first time our offense stunk up the place. And DAMN that Wildcat crap!! I couldnt believe how the Pats kept getting burned by it. And then we do the same. Every time they ran that garbage, I wanted to throw something at the tv.

Wow a lot of surprising and competetive this week. Especially ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST