PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

May still need to win out for the #1 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Pats avoid KC? #2 or #1 seed? Maybe Hoyer time?

3 TD won really easy. Sorry I know you are hoping otherwise.
i knew you would say that. that game was anything but easy. and you know it. you cant admit it. because you are worried about your status as a message board hero lol. get a life.

i knew you would say that. that game was anything but easy. and you know it. you cant admit it. because you are worried about your status as a message board hero lol. get a life.
Winning by 3 touchdowns is an easy win. To say otherwise is ridiculous.

Winning by 3 touchdowns is an easy win. To say otherwise is ridiculous.
only a five year old who cant admit he was wrong would say that after watching that game. go stick your head in a toilet lol.

Last edited:
Do you want to know something? If you predict a win, a patriots fan should high five you, not get mad at you. Even in our losing years we go into the game thinking we would win, even though deep down we knew we weren’t that good. I high five you!

There's a difference between being optimistic and being blandly, blindly oblivious and empty-headed...a difference evidently lost on you. :rolleyes: Any clown can holler "We're gonna kill'm!!" and then boast like he made a brilliant prediction ~ even though he didn't offer reason 1 for his "prediction"...If you want to predict a big win and have an argument for it other'n "because we're the Patriots" ~ and it's not as if most'f us weren't expecting a decisive Victory ~ that's one thing. But these donkeys who just blindly below empty-headed predictions and then crow as if they offered unusual insight? :rolleyes:

You can invite'm over to your house, pal, so he can say tell you what we all already know.

In any case, bubba there and I were just busting balls. Merry Christmas!! :D

Last edited:
How do the Pats avoid KC? #2 or #1 seed? Maybe Hoyer time?

Avoid KC???
jester.gif

Last edited:
only a five year old who cant admit he was wrong would say that after watching that game. go stick your head in a toilet lol.
I’m sorry that we have a disagreement and I will drop it there. Merry Christmas.

Ugh, looking like another year of KC/Balt in the divisional round. Would love to see some fresh blood in there

There's a difference between being optimistic and being blandly, blindly oblivious and empty-headed...a difference evidently lost on you. :rolleyes: Any clown can holler "We're gonna kill'm!!" and then boast like he made a brilliant prediction ~ even though he didn't offer reason 1 for his "prediction"...If you want to predict a big win and have an argument for it other'n "because we're the Patriots" ~ and it's not as if most'f us weren't expecting a decisive Victory ~ that's one thing. But these donkeys who just blindly below empty-headed predictions and then crow as if they offered unusual insight? :rolleyes:

You can invite'm over to your house, pal, so he can say tell you what we all already know.

In any case, bubba there and I were just busting balls. Merry Christmas!! :D
Wait, you mean I shouldn’t start a thread about how the Pats are going to win “because that’s what they do?”

Or the second best, “because they’ll be favored in the rest of their games?” :D

You can’t make this stuff up.

Ugh, looking like another year of KC/Balt in the divisional round. Would love to see some fresh blood in there
You can always root like hell for the Titans, but I’m not too sure they can actually beat the Jaguars in consecutive weeks.

Wait, you mean I shouldn’t start a thread about how the Pats are going to win “because that’s what they do?”

Actually, "make it up" is precisely what you just did. :eek: But ~ considering the hour ~ I'll give you the well-earned benefit of the doubt and wish you a Merry Christmas. ;)

*2nd Edit: 1000 Apologies. For the record ~ for anyone unfortunate enough to stumble across this ~ Brother Fly was making an abstruse reference ~ to another thread ~ that I did not pick up...until he spelled it out for my dumb ass in his response. :p

Last edited:
Actually, "make it up" is precisely what you just did. :eek:

But I'll leave you and your straw man to continue that conversation by yourselves. ;)
I’m not talking about you, man. You know better than that.

There was another thread earlier this season that literally had the logic that we’d win because “that’s what they do.” When pushed further the idea that they’d “be favored” was driven home pretty hard, as if that has anything to do with anything.

I’m not talking about you, man. You know better than that.

There was another thread earlier this season that literally had the logic that we’d win because “that’s what they do.” When pushed further the idea that they’d “be favored” was driven home pretty hard, as if that has anything to do with anything.

Ahhh...See, I'd already edited that, and will edit it afresh: I had no idea of the thread that you just referenced as I just signed back on just now and saw this first. I thought that what looked like a shot at moi was uncharacteristic of your highly discerning self, but I figured that maybe you'd had a few Egg Nogs...with maybe a drop or two of Egg Nog Helper, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do. ;)

Joe Bob Thornton. Damn, I miss his show. :cool:

Ahhh...See, I'd already edited that, and will edit it afresh: I had no idea of the thread that you just referenced as I just signed back on just now and saw this first. I thought that what looked like a shot at moi was uncharacteristic of your highly discerning self, but I figured that maybe you'd had a few Egg Nogs...with maybe a drop or two of Egg Nog Helper, if you know what I'm saying and I think you do. ;)

Joe Bob Thornton. Damn, I miss his show. :cool:
Nah man, of course not. Just backing you up.

Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST