PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

May still need to win out for the #1 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got this......Brady never loses to the bills......just watch out for the flying bildos

In BB we trust

and Jimmy G will take care of the jags

I think the Steelers are cooked without Brown.....he will not be effective in the playoffs

Gotta play the next 2 games though

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Steelers losing to the Texans? LOL... I have better chances of banging Gisele and winning the powerball, twice in a row....
Considering the almost lost to Green Bay with hundley at qb, Indy, Cincy and Baltimore I think you are miscalculating the odds a bit

bills and jets at home. next week might be toug with the bills out for revenge. hopefully we get some defensive reinforcements back.

the jets with bryce petty, we will see. I expect they are in tank mode now.

Considering the almost lost to Green Bay with hundley at qb, Indy, Cincy and Baltimore I think you are miscalculating the odds a bit

I guess I should go buy some condoms and a powerball ticket then.... :eek:

Not winning these last 2 games after escaping today seems unthinkable.

Finish the job.

My point was that without winning out the #3 seed may be what we get. The thread is about needing to win out for the #1 seed but one loss may well not get us the #2 seed.
I interpreted what you wrote originally the same way Andy did. So his response to it made sense.

My point was that without winning out the #3 seed may be what we get. The thread is about needing to win out for the #1 seed but one loss may well not get us the #2 seed.
Ok then maybe instead of acting like a you should understand that isn’t what you said. You said we have to win out to be the 2. We are the 1 if we win out.

Thankfully they're both at home but this team needs to play almost mistake free to get an easy win. I think they'll do it but every game is a grind right now.
They’ve won 9 of 10 and were not mistake free. Quote a few were easy wins.

Steelers losing to the Texans? LOL... I have better chances of banging Gisele and winning the powerball, twice in a row....
That chance is actually 0% because after the first time you do it you’d be quietly murdered by TB12 and never seen or heard from again, so there’s no way you’d ever get your second chance at either Gisele or the lottery.

Home games against NYJ and Buff yeah, I’m not too worried about those.

We may well need to win out for the #2 seed. It's just in our control now.
It's not. NE doesn't currently control the #2 seed. If JAX wins out NE cannot be #2. NE either finishes with the same or better record than PIT and gets #1, or finishes a game or more behind PIT and gets #3 (in that scenario). If JAX loses at least one more game then yes, NE could get the #2 even with a loss.

No ****. Instead of criticizing all the time, take the time to read.

Yeah sorry man but I didn't understand your post. If we win out we are #1. How could we 'win out' for the number 2?

Yeah sorry man but I didn't understand your post. If we win out we are #1. How could we 'win out' for the number 2?
It wasn't worded the best but it's clear what I meant, if we don't win out we may be #3 (not even #2). Regardless, I reported AndyJohnson for more name calling. Not sure what happened to him, probably time to put him on ignore. He ruins most threads he touches now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST