PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Miller: Brady will re-sign with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Kawhi Leonard 2.0. Nobody knows what Brady is thinking. The media completely botched the Leonard situation and had no idea what his master plan really was.

Brady could have something similar up his sleeve.

And who the f**k is Matt Miller?
Not really. The media knew he would leave to go to LA at some point. There was debate over the
Clippers and the Lakers and the media has this weird idea that the Lakers are some allure for free agents when Shaq and Lebrona are the only big ones this decade (Davis isn't going there without Lebron

At some point, hopefully before the draft. We'll have a better idea of how good or bad he is with @TB_Helmet help. Him & Lance Z are two big shots. Hopefully have those 2 & OTG as well to see how well they project prospects.

Seems like Matt Miller might not even be Charlie Casserly good/right...that's a bit alarming.

I’m thinking Brady’s gone

Miguel has said 80% odds Brady comes back to Pats.
He's wrong. I say it's 75%.
Both sets of odds have a reasonable chance he does not. That's what the #s mean.

FakeNews_Flickr_140988606%40N08.jpg

I always felt that Brady is going to return, but I have no inside info, just makes sense to me that he would return due to all the success he's had here, as well as McDaniels coming back has enhanced that feeling.

All of the crazy talk that agrees or disagrees that he will return is just guessing by everybody. Nobody has a clue.

I really hope that's true. If the Pats bring back Brady and add Hunter Henry and AJ Green, I feel really good about our chances next year!

You forgot that Gronk is coming back as well :rolleyes:

Miguel has said 80% odds Brady comes back to Pats.
He's wrong. I say it's 75%.
Both sets of odds have a reasonable chance he does not. That's what the #s mean.
A 20% chance is reasonable odds?

Seems like Matt Miller might not even be Charlie Casserly good/right...that's a bit alarming.
He has some big misses, definitely owns them tho. I respect anyone making $ off this. It's not easy and most probably aren't making more than 50-60K, if that?

Also this is why I want some nerd (@TB_Helmet ) , to put some #'s together and smart people can hopefully make something from it.

I laughed....

Brady just posted obvious hints to his future destination in his instagram post.

Tom-Brady-Valentines-Day-post.jpg

Sorry just saw you posted it earlier

33 days to go....

But Green and Henry would give me a MAJOR woody....enough to excite @fnordcircle .....

JEST have a major Woody but are never on top, so can only f*** up.

Brady might end up in a Raider uniform if they are willing to pay him 30 mil a year...

Brady might end up in a Raider uniform if they are willing to pay him 30 mil a year...

I don't think he cares about the money. If he goes elsewhere I believe it'll be for something unique. Control or promises or something. He wants a good shot at a 7th ring.

The feeling around the NFL is that I deserve so much better.

The funniest part of this story to me is "a former New England staffer says BB knows he can't win with another available QB".

Would BB ever say that?

5 to 1 is 20% odds.

4 to 1 is 25% odds.

Those svck.

Arithmetic is tough.

1-1 is one chance in 2 or 50% odds
2-1 is one chance in 3 or 33% odds
3-1 is one chance in 4 or 25% odds
4-1 is one chance in 5 or 20% odds
5-1 is one chance in 6 or 16% odds

Status
Not open for further replies.