PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MarTellus compares Brady/Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MARTELLUS.

Marcellus is the stooge that works for ESPN.

My bad lol. Lay off me I’m still waking up this morning. Should’ve just went with Marty B.

Article is full of lies:

"I had the most fun in my NFL career playing for the Patriots ... because they didn't worry about anything else but football," said Bennett, who is now focused on a career as a children's author. "In some of the other workplaces, they worry about how you dress, what you look like, all this other stuff. You come to work to play football, the only thing coaches should be talking to you about is football. Everything else is ridiculous."

Pretty much what everyone knows already - Rodgers has all the arm talent in the world but Brady works harder.

Pretty light on comparables, but what can you expect? If he's your guy, then you feel great about having him as your QB. If you want someone else, then they can't be that great.

Good to hear how Brady is mentally pliable and not locked in on his own way. But, it's only easy for those people who can see the defense in the same way.

Rodgers' arm seems to be the first thing everyone goes to when trying to argue he's better than Brady. To me that's like saying Giancarlo Stanton is a better hitter than Mike Trout, because his home runs travel farther.

Article is full of lies:

"I had the most fun in my NFL career playing for the Patriots ... because they didn't worry about anything else but football," said Bennett, who is now focused on a career as a children's author. "In some of the other workplaces, they worry about how you dress, what you look like, all this other stuff. You come to work to play football, the only thing coaches should be talking to you about is football. Everything else is ridiculous."
Smh what a liar. From what I understand NE is the least fun team in the league and all they focus on is cheating. Maybe it was opposite day when the interviewed him.

The thing about Rodgers I don’t understand is how a guy that looks even skinnier and averager than me can flick his wrist and throw the ball 70 yards on the run. He’s Elway without the build or teeth.

Brady is my man and the GOAT without question but man, Aaron is a talented SOB. I hope he has a great season. The NFL needs it.

Rodgers is good, Favre was better though. Rodgers lacks that boyish charm.

Why is it no one debates Brees vs Brees? I have to admit I HATE how much Brees is dismissed. Peyton got years and years of praise as the best QB of his generation. Brady is the GOAT. Rodgers is the super talent.

Brees is the single most underappreciated great QB in NFL history. People seem to constantly overlook how good he is. He will go down as one of the top 10 QBs of all time and no one seems to care.

Last edited:
Why is it no one debates Brees vs Rodgers. I have to admit I HATE how much Brees is dismissed. Peyton got years and years of praise as the best QB of his generation. Brady is the GOAT. Rodgers is the super talent.

Brees is the single most underappreciated great QB in NFL history. People seem to constantly overlook how good he is. He will go down as one of the top 10 QBs of all time and no one seems to care.
I had the same conversation with a buddy a few months ago. I too never give Brees the credit he deserves. The poor guy has always been overshadowed by other talent in the league, but he’s carried his fair share of **** squads over the years.

Rodgers is good, Favre was better though. Rodgers lacks that boyish charm.

Not sure if Favre is the most overrated quarterback in NFL history or the most overrated player in all of the four major sports history. It's not like there was a sabermetrics revolution and teams started realizing how much turnovers hurt your chances to win; they already knew that. All that said, I like Favre from a personal standpoint and think he is a great redemption story. I hope he stays sober and certainly was one tough player who gave it his all.

Not sure if Favre is the most overrated quarterback in NFL history or the most overrated player in all of the four major sports history. It's not like there was a sabermetrics revolution and teams started realizing how much turnovers hurt your chances to win; they already knew that. All that said, I like Favre from a personal standpoint and think he is a great redemption story. I hope he stays sober and certainly was one tough player who gave it his all.
If by 'all' you mean physical effort, sure. The mental effort was never there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft