PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Wow, this guy off the field is such a class act! Not only he was in town to celebrate with the Pats, but he also visited Boston Children Hospital.

Sad to see him go, but wish him the best in GB.

Concur. He lived up to hos contract, and more, IMHO, especially when Gronk went down.

I, too, would have liked to see him here for another year or two, but that's the nature of the beast.

Bennett gave us some fun and unique memories. He really wanted that ring and he played his ass off for it. It was a fun year.

Bennett became one of my favorites, I follow him on Twitter he is a very self assured and interesting man..

Some say he is self aggrandizing or self promoting, imo he is a guy who has found a role on the side in his "Imagination Agency".... wish him well..

I wish he stayed.
Well he COULD have stayed, but simply misread the market. He eventually signed with GB for a bit less than he was offered by the Pats. And l.ike Welker the Pats quickly moved on before the market fully reveled itself,.

I know I'll miss Marty both on the field and off it. He looked like he had a LOT of fun last night. I wonder if anyother of the ex-pats like Ryan, Sheard, Collins, and Long showed up.

Well he COULD have stayed, but simply misread the market. He eventually signed with GB for a bit less than he was offered by the Pats. And l.ike Welker the Pats quickly moved on before the market fully reveled itself,.

I know I'll miss Marty both on the field and off it. He looked like he had a LOT of fun last night. I wonder if anyother of the ex-pats like Ryan, Sheard, Collins, and Long showed up.
Thought I saw Ryan in a pic.

Made sense to sign and made sense to let him walk. Same for him too. No hard feelings. Unlike other 1 and done players he left without taking a shot on his way out. I do wish he had a better season here but he got injured :(. We rarely saw him at his best here.

I still think he should have caught that over time TD. Both hands and arm were free. No excuses. I like he never made one though. A lot of players make excuses.

He was a tremendous Patriot on and off the field. He did charity work to the extreme, never caused a problem and was a clutch player. Anyone criticizing him has an ulterior motive. Just state it.

Going to miss the guy, I hope he kills it in Green Bay, unless of course they're playing us in the super bowl.

Going to miss the guy, I hope he kills it in Green Bay, unless of course they're playing us in the super bowl.

If he stays healthy he will tear it up. I've always thought Rodgers loved having Finley there as a weapon. Marty will be great there.

Nothing but love for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back