PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marcus Cannon Injury Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Just left the game in a lot of pain holding his arm. Suffice to say would be a huge loss.

Lets just throw a first for Trent Williams and make this go away

Getting reported as a shoulder injury per NFL Update on Twitter.

Believe sideline reporter said he was bleeding...not sure what to make of this? Broken clavicle?

I hope it’s nothing very serious.
O-line needs to stay healthy for Brady.

Worst case we amputate it and put a broom in there. There is no stoping this ****ing train

Just hope not season ending. Thin position.

Our OL is in trouble. The injury bug hits again in odd years.

I initially thought it was a stinger and this was further confirmed when I saw the replay; he got hit hard between his elbow and wrist.

But then hearing it’s a shoulder injury and that he was bleeding, that’s fairly concerning.

Did he get injured during the initial hit or when he fell?

Collarbone has to be high on the list if it was during the fall.

Who was the replacement ?

So, anybody have an RT to trade for a WR or two?

Googled all the most likely injuries like dislocated shoulder, separated shoulder, broken upper arm, dislocated elbow, broken collarbone. It looks like dislocated shoulder is the potenial season ender on that list, so let’s hope that isn’t what he has. Dislocated and separated shoulders are different, apparently.

Can’t lose another lineman. Karras did a good job, but I’m not digging the floating snaps. He needs to work on that. It reminds me of Damien Woody early in his career who was terrible at snapping out of the gun.

Last edited:
They called him questionnable to return during the broadcast. I guess that's good news?

I wonder if NE really reported him as questionable to return or of if someone screwed up. Shoulder injury and bleeding doesn’t seem to equate to “questionable to return”.

That was actually pretty sloppy sideline reporting. You can’t just toss out he was bleeding without giving any context. Hell, he could’ve had a bruise on his arm and a bloody nose from what she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots