Mangini names newborn son's middle name 'Brett' in honor of Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
He should name all his kids Rat. That way they can be named after Daddy.

Despite the middle name, Mangini isn't too optimistic that his youngest son will become an NFL quarterback.

"I don't like my odds there," Mangini said with a grin. "Just judging by how I throw, every male in our respective families throw, we tend to breed WITHlinemen on both sides. Maybe he'll change the equation."

Explains a lot. :D

"Special middle names are nothing new for the Mangini family. Their first son, Jake Harrison, who's 4 1/2, is named after New England safety Rodney Harrison. Their 2 1/2-year-old son, Luke William, is named in honor of Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

"Well, the history behind that," Mangini explained, "is all my kids have middle names that are related to people that have been important to me in my football career."

If I were Brett I'd be a little bit concerned considering they are also named after important people in Eric's life he later bailed on, backstabbed and screwed over...

This is sorta creepy.

Kind of makes me want to throw up,especially since his other 2 sons middle names were named after Belichick and Rodney - Brett doesn't belong ;).

I hope when they play together in the backyard of thier home in several years from now,the older 2 sons named after Patriots guys beat the crap out of little Brett ;)

Baby Mangini gets middle name Brett after Jets QB - Football Wire - SunHerald.com

I'm sorry, but this is just flat out weird. Eric is off his rocker.

Let's hope he picks up Flozell Adams in the off season.

Naming a child after someone you have known for a short period of time is downright odd.

i'm surprised he didn't name him pat to make up for tom's little jet

You know, he probably should have named that first one

Harrison Tyjuan Eugene Tyrone Asante Hank Earthwind Blue Mangini,

and the second one Woody.

After the secondary that launched him onto the coaching fast track and the idiot owner that made him a HC based on what those guys did in 2003-2004.

This last one should have been Judas Mangini...could have told Brett hey, I changed my mind - what could he have said...:rolleyes:

well the weird part was this

So, when the Jets were recruiting the NFL's career leader in touchdown throws, Mangini made the middle name a negotiating chip.

"I explained that history and explained that we were pregnant with our third child," Mangini said. "I really believed that he could be an instrumental part in another good year and an important part of my football life and I would commit to Zack Brett Mangini at that point. That was part of our terms, and we stuck with it."

how weird it is to use that as a negotiating chip for a football player ?

well the weird part was this

how weird it is to use that as a negotiating chip for a football player ?
that is nutso right there

TOOL

unbelievable

The most unbelievable part of all of this is the fact that a woman actually had sex with Mangini at least 3 times for this to happen :eek:

Unless little Brett looks more like the milkman than Eric :eek:

He should name all his kids Rat. That way they can be named after Daddy.

or "overweight-degenerate-backstabbing-prick"

and whoever said it was creepy, yes i agree. incredibly creepy.

Like he's begging for Lord Favre's approval and trying to use this moronic decision to get Favre more on his side.

buncha weirdos.

Usually after a good night's sleep I find a fresher perspective on things. Well, I am finding this to be even more disturbing. It is just not normal. You know, if I am in a burning building and a firefighter pulls me out...I don't know him but I certainly can see naming a child after him. But if my new boss says to me, hey Lorijean, I am going to name my daughter after you, then I am going to get out of dodge real fast. I feel sorry for the ratkids.

Re: I think im going to throw up

I missed this if it was posted before

It strikes me as pathetic that MangIdiot would name his son after Favre - but just illustrates how much ManJudas has riding on how well Brett does...

If they win and go deep in the playoffs this year, MangIdiot gets at least a one year reprieve

If he loses in a year with no Tom Brady, after spending $140 million on new player as well as trading a 2-2 QB for a 2-2 QB, it will be clear that if ManJudas can't win now he never will - and his NFL career could well be over, as few owners will want to bring a snitch into their organization for fear of him stabbing them in the back in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes