PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill already said everything.

Anything from the past, he’s not interested in it.

Listening to weei this afternoon, they mentioned Butler was involved in something with Bill's family and mentioned Steve Belichick and that was the real reason for the benching.

Did I miss something, this is the first I've heard of such a reason

I wouldn't put too much stock in what you hear on WEEI.

What I heard of this was it was a caller bringing up speculation. The hosts were all pretty much saying what the board is saying: who knows, who cares.

indeed-harry-potter.gif

Last edited:
Realistically 8-16 people probably know what happened:

Belichick
Adams
Patricia
Flores
Defensive Backs Coach (BB's kid?)
Kraft - have to assume BB answered to his boss
An unknown person who Butler did something to
4-5 Secondary members (have to assume Butler told them if they didn't witness it themselves)
Brady

So in 10 or 15 yrs I am sure someone will crack and say. I mean there will be a long period of time that passes and then someone very far removed from Bill who is not intimidated by him or his inner circle's code of silence mantra will speak up.

That info is pretty circular no ?
SB tells MB he is not starting so MB jousts with SB and doesn't start.

I heard Logan Ryan on EEI this week say he doesn't know why MB didn't start, but he knew well before "The Big Game".

I get why lots of people don't want to talk about it anymore. Fine. But I don't get why they come into the thread and critique people who are out of their mind after 13 days of analysis on this year's game but want to chat about tangential issues just to pass the time.

I get why lots of people don't want to talk about it anymore. Fine. But I don't get why they come into the thread and critique people who are out of their mind after 13 days of analysis on this year's game but want to chat about tangential issues just to pass the time.
You're joking right? This thread is already on page 2, that's one page too many.
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT

WEEI loves to rain on our Parade. Don’t do this. We lived the last year in misery thinking of “what if”. Our team gets us back to have a chance to lift our spirits back up. We are on the eve of the Big game and WEEI wants to jolt us. Don’t play into this charade.
It is like taking a bite of a delicious Hot Dog with the works and someone says “do you know how they make those” Come on Man! Let me eat my Hot Dog

Last edited:
Funny. That’s the same reason Adam Seward gave on why he didn’t sign for the pats.

That info is pretty circular no ?
SB tells MB he is not starting so MB jousts with SB and doesn't start.

I heard Logan Ryan on EEI this week say he doesn't know why MB didn't start, but he knew well before "The Big Game".
How did he know? He wasn't on the 2017 team.

How did he know? He wasn't on the 2017 team.
I mean, he plays with him in Tennessee, not to mention they’re former teammates here.

Probably a safe bet to assume they’ve talked about this situation in the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots