PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is more mysterious than the missing Malaysia flight 370

Is it a bye week or something?

I mean, he plays with him in Tennessee, not to mention they’re former teammates here.

Probably a safe bet to assume they’ve talked about this situation in the last year.
Ok so "he" was Malcolm not Logan.

So MB knew well in advance. I buy that.

Thanks for the responses. I figured it was nothing, but they made it sound like some new revelation. I'm 100% past the 'butler thing' and have no problem believing it ultimately was the BB didn't think he was good enough (play sucked, sick, etc) to be on the field that Sunday.

Mods feels free to delete this. I have no intentions of rehashing old BS

Still don’t agree with the benching but I’m a lot more over it a year later. He was rated pretty terrible this year btw. Number 57.

Love the secondary without him. Would of been a bad, bad signing and I defer to BB knows best.

I can't wait to listen to this discussion on the sports hub 2-6 Monday.

That info is pretty circular no ?
SB tells MB he is not starting so MB jousts with SB and doesn't start.

I heard Logan Ryan on EEI this week say he doesn't know why MB didn't start, but he knew well before "The Big Game".
I heard that too, he said they wanted a bigger corner for the match up and Rowe really wasnt the problem.

Rumor has it that Gilmore will be benched today. BB is going with the players that give him the best chance to win. ; )

This thread is the answer to the question what subject do I least want to talk about today.

Rumor has it that Gilmore will be benched today. BB is going with the players that give him the best chance to win. ; )

I wonder if there are betting odds regarding BB benching a starter.

This was brought up on WEEI the other day. If the Patriots win this game, does the Butler benching become somewhat of a footnote? Or will the "What if's" still linger on?

This was brought up on WEEI the other day. If the Patriots win this game, does the Butler benching become somewhat of a footnote? Or will the "What if's" still linger on?
Only if Rex Ryan had been the coach would it become a footnote.

Of course it was not a 100% football decision

Kill this thread...

Raise your hand if you don't miss this thread. :)

Raise your hand if you don't miss this thread. :)

What's funny is that very recently (a week ago) I found an mp3 player of mine that had been lost for months. I started listening to what I had on there and there was a WEEI episode from right after the Super Bowl.

Still boggles my mind, but it was much easier listeneing to that episode now knowing we won the Super Bowl the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back