PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler and Dion Lewis next Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a per pass average basis, Vrabel is the best receiver in NFL history. Ten catches, all for TDs.
And the 10 covered all of 14 yards.

Feel worse for Lewis. He's a superior player to Butler, gets paid less, and probably would have been happy to continue being a Patriot if we had been willing to pony a little extra, nothing unreasonable.

Lewis and Hicks are the true ones that got away.

He benched Butler--and moved Chung to the slot, forcing Jordan Richards into an important position.

In other words, we relied on Jordan Richards!!! And if this was the proper decision, one wonders why Butler played almost all the snaps the entire year.

So... stop it.

He benched Butler--and moved Chung to the slot, forcing Jordan Richards into an important position.

In other words, we relied on Jordan Richards!!! And if this was the proper decision, one wonders why Butler played almost all the snaps the entire year.

So... stop it.

Thanks for polluting yet another thread with that Butler-Superbowl bullsh*t.

Here's another f*cking thread that's going on ignore for me.

I really wish people would just grow the f*ck up and move the f*ck on.

The Pats knew how to play to Butler's strengths and disguise his weaknesses, while he had some great games he wound up being a jag... his agent overvalued him and rejected a similar contract to the one he got in Tenn.

What is interesting is that Mariotta has only thrown 179 passes in 8 games.. compare to Brady with who has thrown 330 in 9 games.

@maineman209 you are a good poster, but you seem a little off right now. Here, have a Snickers. Better ?

I was responding to inanity. The idea that people can do no wrong is asinine.

Apparently it isn’t common knowledge that Butler is the Titans’ #3 CB now. He hasn’t started the last three games, and is only playing about 72% of the defensive snaps in those three. Logan Ryan starts outside but moves to the slot in nickel.

Apparently it isn’t common knowledge that Butler is the Titans’ #3 CB now. He hasn’t started the last three games, and is only playing about 72% of the defensive snaps in those three. Logan Ryan starts outside but moves to the slot in nickel.
I guess that means Butler will be on Gordon or Hogan when in the game. Interesting, both have a few inches on Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back