PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mahomes high-fiving fans after the game...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rate The thread

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He played one hell of a HALF. 1st half: 4 completions, 65 yards, 0 points.

But that's not even the point I was making. Hell, without Brady's gift INT at the goal line, the Chiefs may very well have never taken the lead the whole night. Mahomes got his ass spanked in the first half.

On edit: not to mention all the sacks he took in the first half. One hell of a HALF would be more accurate, IMO.
28-3. One hell of a half.

First rule of holes...

Regards
Chris

I never said it wasn't a classy gesture to fans.

Does Brady high five fans at Foxboro after a loss? If not, does that make him not classy?

When he was in his early-mid 20s, maybe.

When he was in his early-mid 20s, maybe.

No offense, but I'm not looking for a "maybe". Did he or didn't he? I can't envision him doing it. And please don't post something about Brady going on a game show 5 months later as evidence he doesn't have the killer instinct I'm referencing, lol.

Multiple high fives, if we're counting.

Zero celebratory "high fives" which weren't really " high fives " to begin with if we're counting.

Thank God he didn't say "I love you Mom" to one of the cameras because that would be " he'll never win another game" type of stuff. Haha

Thank God he didn't say "I love you Mom" to one of the cameras because that would be " he'll never win another game" type of stuff. Haha

He would probably win a few more games. But going on to a career of multiple SB appearances if he said "I love you Mom" into a camera right after a loss like that? My money would be on no.

I never said Brady couldn't throw just saying he does not have much of an arm anymore. That's nothing new to 99% of the world who watch's him play, just a fact. Brady is no longer the reason the Pats win, its becoming more about the scheme and Hoodie vs. Brady. I know you have the blue blinders on and all, I get it and understand, but the torch was passed, everyone sees it except Pat fans. But it was a good game, but critiquing a guy for thanking the fans at the end of the game has to be a top 5 all time worst post ever, sporting message boards or not. Just absolute flaming garbage.
LMFAO your trolling isn't even original, this is the same moronic drivel spewed by Kellerman, Sharpe, and the rest of the mediot Brady haters.

If you're going to come on here and troll while we are happy as sh!t, laughing, and enjoying the demolishing of KC's defense (the one that you claimed was way better at home, lmao) then try to be more creative otherwise your just a bore. We've heard all that crap before fool.

I never said Brady couldn't throw just saying he does not have much of an arm anymore. That's nothing new to 99% of the world who watch's him play, just a fact. Brady is no longer the reason the Pats win, its becoming more about the scheme and Hoodie vs. Brady. I know you have the blue blinders on and all, I get it and understand, but the torch was passed, everyone sees it except Pat fans. But it was a good game, but critiquing a guy for thanking the fans at the end of the game has to be a top 5 all time worst post ever, sporting message boards or not. Just absolute flaming garbage.
Should probably wait until your team actually wins something for once before declaring that any torch has been passed to them.

I get that seeing your team actually win a playoff game is new to you, but literally every year some fan of some 'up and coming' team is in here declaring the torch has been passed. Pretty much every time, the Patriots outlast them. Let's see how much of a team the Chiefs can put around Mahomes once he gets that $200M deal that's being foolishly talked about.

Before you it was Jaguars fans last year, before them it was Falcons fans, before them it was Seahawks fans, before them it was Colts fans thinking they had the next dynasty with Luck, before them it was Broncos fans with Tebow and so on and so forth all the way back to Chargers fans a decade and a half ago positive that they had the most talented roster ever assembled for some reason.

Mahomes does that after every home game. Even in the walkway inside the stadium

He was visibly upset as he walked down the steps to high-five. He only did it for the fans.

When you base your argument on mindless drivel spouted by the likes of Kellerman, as noted on here by another poster, any credibility you might have had as someone who might possess the slightest inkling of football knowledge is pretty much vaporized. If you had the football IQ of even just the average third-grade boy who has played in his back yard for one season and has normal intelligence, you would be able to see that Brady's arm strength is every bit as good as it was a year ago, or two years ago when we won our last title, or two years before that when we won our our title before that (sorry but we have so many sometimes it's difficult to keep track of them all). Failing that, you could just take the time to listen to one of the commentators from the broadcast, who - here's a tip for you, so pay attention: he played QB himself, at a pretty decent level, for several years in the NFL - noted more than once last night, as he did a week ago for the Chargers game, not only the degree of difficulty of some of the throws Brady was making, but also the accuracy, tight spiral, etc.

It's okay to not know anything at all about the sport. When you don't know anything and try to pretend otherwise while making insults, you open yourself up to being made to look stupid.

I've seen a lot of moronic hot-take-posts on this board but this one it right up there in the Top 5.

The fact that (myself included) have given credence to this lunacy is embarrassing.

He high fived a fan. BIG F-ing DEAL.

Oh by the way, he pulled his team out of hell, hung 31 in 30 minutes and in the process shredded a Belichick defense and pushed the GOAT to his limits.

He played with distinction, honor, guts and was a plain ole bad ass.

If that doesn't show what hes made of I don't know what is.

Christ. Close the thread.

Mahomes does that after every home game. Even in the walkway inside the stadium

He was visibly upset as he walked down the steps to high-five. He only did it for the fans.

No need to explain. There's only one or two jack asses that saw it otherwise and the record breaking dislikes the OP's post received deserves its own "high five". haha

I've seen a lot of moronic hot-take-posts on this board but this one it right up there in the Top 5.

The fact that (myself included) have given credence to this lunacy is embarrassing.

He high fived a fan. BIG F-ing DEAL.

Oh by the way, he pulled his team out of hell, hung 31 in 30 minutes and in the process shredded a Belichick defense and pushed the GOAT to his limits.

He played with distinction, honor, guts and was a plain ole bad ass.

If that doesn't show what hes made of I don't know what is.

Christ. Close the thread.

No. Leave it open. I want to see 100 dislikes.

No. Leave it open. I want to see 100 dislikes.
What the record?

Edit: I just gave him a "disagree". Hes now at 55. That has to be a World Record.

Ant Felger just got his 56th dislike. "Badge of honor"

upload_2019-1-21_21-44-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing