PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones vs Gardner Minshew II

Whatever, bro. You never answered my question... what's your assessment of the team's fiscal responsibility heading into 2023? I want to know how many games they're going to win.
It's a dumb question.

Almost as dumb as you pretending a team has a great QB on a rookie deal that accounts for about 1% of their total team cap space it isn't a massive advantage over a team with an expensive veteran who takes up 15% of their cap space.

That's my point.
You pretending the salary cap doesn’t exist or that better veteran players don’t cost more money is why it’s dumb.

You pretending the salary cap doesn’t exist or that better veteran players don’t cost more money is why it’s dumb.
I understand the salary cap and how things work with better veteran players. You're constantly driving the narrative of equitable contributions from everyone and everything. It's wonder the Patriots haven't won 23 straight Super Bowls with all these equal parts and factors each contributing at such a high level. The latest being fiscal responsibility.

Here, you give me a list of the 10 most fiscally responsible franchises in the NFL, I'll give you a list of the top 10 quarterbacks in the league, and at season's end we'll compare which list has more playoff teams.

I understand the salary cap and how things work with better veteran players. You're constantly driving the narrative of equitable contributions from everyone and everything. It's wonder the Patriots haven't won 23 straight Super Bowls with all these equal parts and factors each contributing at such a high level. The latest being fiscal responsibility.

Here, you give me a list of the 10 most fiscally responsible franchises in the NFL, I'll give you a list of the top 10 quarterbacks in the league, and at season's end we'll compare which list has more playoff teams.
You believe in superheroes.

It’s a wonder Tom doesn’t have 23 rings instead of 7.

So Mac needs to grow a mustache?

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back