PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones & the offense: Signs of improvement?

You are lucky.

If BB and Josh coached Tommy Hodson he would have been an All-Pro. ;)

Good Lord. As bad as Cam was last year, at least he brought something to the table with his running ability. The Tom Hodson and Hugh Millen era? We were in Jete territory then. I’ve tried to repress those memories, but that video brought them back….

Good Lord. As bad as Cam was last year, at least he brought something to the table with his running ability. The Tom Hodson and Hugh Millen era? We were in Jete territory then. I’ve tried to repress those memories, but that video brought them back….
It's easier to watch now than back then.

I was in college back then. Great times - except on game days

We've moved on. And I guarantee you that Brady is a bit jealous that the NE fan base, with the exception of the Bradyites, has moved on too. Believe me the Brady camp, including Tom Sr., isn't happy that the Pats have found the heir apparent.
Could have sworn after the win here in NE Tom said something like - he wouldn't be surprised to see the Patriots again.. Tom is not bitter about the Patriots. Haters have it wrong. It's just a chance for him to go out and show that he was a very good player and not just a system guy.

But its a chance for Bill to show everyone he is indeed a great coach and it wasn't just Brady. Its a win win for both parties. From BB's perspective he imagined he would have switched QBs for about 10 years now.. As Brady playing this long and well is unprecedented. So he has been mentally prepared for the change for a while now..

People who are really good at what they do - let me tell you a secret - they LIKE THE CHALLENGE.. Bill loves to be able to coach unknown young guys to success. And Tom loves that he got to take the worst franchise in NFL history to the super bowl. Sure a challenge can be hard - it can be frustrating. But it's way more fun to succeed.

Tom leaving was the right choice for all involved. 20 years is long enough.

Not an apples to apples comparison with other years but...heh.

Not an apples to apples comparison with other years but...heh.

Also the 1st time in the BB era the team has scored more than 45 points in back-to-back reg season home games.

Lotta weird stats starting to pop up which show this offense is doing some really good things.

Also the 1st time in the BB era the team has scored more than 45 points in back-to-back reg season home games.

Lotta weird stats starting to pop up which show this offense is doing some really good things.
Seems like a decent enough bookend on the opposite side of a 4 game home losing streak. Lol

When I watch this, I am watching out for the big plays that were there and Mac saw. They are getting close with Agholor. Loved the 22 shots.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back