PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones Injury Video [UPDATE - X-Rays were negative]

If it turns out Mac doesn't even have a sprain, you have to wonder if he's just a big drama queen. X-rays after Wk 1 for the back, nothing. X-rays after Wk 3 for the ankle, nothing. Crying off the field like his foot was amputated. Is he taking over Big Ben's gig? Jesus.

I'm concerned about his jersey sales (he was top 10).
Definitely a bit of a wimp

Definitely rooting for him to be ok. Worry is just the macho men in the locker room. Football locker room is an interesting social experiment.
His flop out of bounds trying to draw a "late hit" flag had 'simulation' loving soccer fans cheering in admiration

"Bravo McCorky.....Flopisimo Fantastico" cheered the Italians
world cup football GIF
Euro 2012 Football GIF by UEFA

Last edited:
I mean, I hope he's ok. It's just that looking at Trey Lance being carted off the field after actually breaking his ankle, you saw no signs of what Mac showed today.

View attachment 45680

Maybe his tolerance to pain is lower than other players, idk. If it turns out he's fine, which I hope is the case & that would be great, but that would make him a bit of a drama queen, imo.

View attachment 45681

Of course you would be the poster who is calling Mac a p*ssy at 1am. “I mean, I hope he's ok.” Yeah, that’s really convincing. Mac played through multiple injuries last year and never complained. He has stayed in the game after taken vicious hits that would left you sucking your thumb and asking for your mommy. His coaches and teammates praise his toughness but you call him out based upon a 5 second video immediately after the injury, without knowing the severity of the injury or the pain that he was experiencing at the time? You are just a massive c*nt, which is probably why you were alone at home while multi-posting at 12-1am.

Have you ever had a severe high ankle sprain and/or a fubular fracture, so that you can legitimately comment about the pain associated with both injuries? Lance is tougher than Mac because of his demeanor after breaking his fibula. Really? I broke my fibula in playing soccer in college and still have the plate and screws to prove it. I experienced the shock of feeling my ankle collapse and hearing the bone break but after the initial jolt of pain, the adrenaline kicked in and the pain was only mild. The ankle almost felt numb….so once again you are talking out of your ass.

Finally, should probably tread lightly when correlating crying and toughness….

1664189710411.gif

I mean, I hope he's ok. It's just that looking at Trey Lance being carted off the field after actually breaking his ankle, you saw no signs of what Mac showed today.

View attachment 45680

Maybe his tolerance to pain is lower than other players, idk. If it turns out he's fine, which I hope is the case & that would be great, but that would make him a bit of a drama queen, imo.

View attachment 45681

Are you actually trying to be stupid, or just having trouble containing your glee away from the Buccaneers forum? Ligament or tendon damage can be magnitudes more painful than a broken bone. Fact: Tom Brady screamed in pain at the top of his lungs after getting his knee blown out in the 2008 opener. Just give your nonsense a rest.

Last edited:
Does it matter? Next man up it can't be worse. Guy came crying off the field like his leg was ripped out of his socket by brock lesnar and watch he'll play in 2 weeks and throw another 2+ INTs.

It's crap posts like this that give Buccaneers forum regulars like you and @venecol a (deservedly) bad rep. Something bad happens with Mac Jones and you're there like moths to a flame. Here's someone else who screamed and cried "like his leg was ripped out of his socket by Brock Lesner."

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Tom Brady screamed. The fans went quiet.

The seemingly indestructible star of the New England Patriots lay on the ground, clutching his left knee. The NFL's reigning MVP and three-time Super Bowl champion was done for the day — at least.

"He was in a lot of pain. When you hear a scream, you know that," Kansas City safety Bernard Pollard said after hitting Brady on the left leg midway through the first quarter.

ghows-SO-b591bbae-54ec-46a2-9db7-6a15c86aa6b4-c6042dc6.jpeg

Last edited:
It's crap posts like this that give Buccaneers forum regulars like you and @venecol a (deservedly) bad rep. Something bad happens with Mac Jones and you're there like moths to a flame. Here's someone else who screamed and cried "like his leg was ripped out of his socket by Brock Lesner."

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Tom Brady screamed. The fans went quiet.

The seemingly indestructible star of the New England Patriots lay on the ground, clutching his left knee. The NFL's reigning MVP and three-time Super Bowl champion was done for the day — at least.

"He was in a lot of pain. When you hear a scream, you know that," Kansas City safety Bernard Pollard said after hitting Brady on the left leg midway through the first quarter.

View attachment 45690
As soon as I saw your post I didn't bother reading it. This has nothing to do with Brady. The guy dives and dances and ya he 'hates to lose'. No one likes to lose but not everyone can do something about it. He's a diva. He won't be here long one way or the other and acting like he stepped on a land mine won't help him either.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back