PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac accused of hitting Sauce in the junk!

It's football. Stop being a baby.
Oh Come On Grow Up GIF by Film Riot

Clown Car 1
I'm sure it's a great place for him being 4'10" and all but how would Zappy be there when he'll be replacing Mac in week 5 like you said?

As fun as it's been to get you all triggered enough of this. The feeevah is back. You know they're gonna ride that Zappy train all the way to 15-2 and the Super Bowl. Zappy was 2-0 last season and in the combine his arm was incredible so how could you disagree with that? Hop on board before the Zappy train leaves the station! Hoot Hoot

As someone else pointed out, sucks that no one on the the OL stepped up to policing this roughing crap . And these kind of accusations got Mac targeted and injured last year.

This is from another headline:

"The Jets are about to aid the NFL in an investigation into the Patriots involving balls. Classic."

"Mac accused of hitting Sauce in the junk!"

Quite a headline. If I didn't know the context, I would think it was a McDonald's commercial or something.

It's more concerning in that ^ play that the Jet's defenders were giving Mac some extra business and not one Patriot offensive lineman came over to put them flat on their azz. Hat's off to Devante Parker for coming in to protect Mac.

Protect your QB.

Didn't realize practically DDTing another team's QB wasn't a penalty. Cool

I think Jones was gesturing to the ref for a flag when Gardner slapped his hand, not for Gardner to help him up. If Mac gave him the business afterward good on him.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back