PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like the nfl network forgot someone (more nfl bias against Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriot and Brady fatigue. That's all it is. Millions of fans are affected and now the media has found themselves with them.

Brady and the Pats will play in AFCC game # 11. He missed 08 so in 15 seasons he walks out onto the field in the Conference Championship 73% of the time.

If the Pats win this SB, their heads will explode. I will be in Nirvana.

Wow. You just totally dated yourself. Most of the kids here are barely capable of identifying an island and have no clue who Bob Denver was.

And can't answer the question, Mary ann or Ginger?

Its like the first season of Gilligan's Island where the Professor and Maryanne were not listed in the these and were referred to and the rest.

Yeah, but guess who had the best sex on that show? ;)

It's always about the LAST laugh, folks.

Hopefully Brady sees that.

More disrespect will just get him even more focused, even if it was an oversight, which I sincerely doubt.

I doubt this will alter his focus in anyway. I'm sure he is already locked in.

The username "AvocadoIceCream" would suggest being a fan of at least Brady, not sure what you're talking about. And besides, he's right. This thread is insecurity to the max.
Please. You expect him to have a name like "IHateBrady?" And the two can be mutually exclusive...overreaction to NFLN and being a troll.

Sure it's silly but insecurity is a pillar of our economy.

Ya i'm sure this was an honest mistake and not intentional at all :rolleyes:

Super Bowl LI MVP doesn't need to share the intro; he gets his own.

NFL is a disgrace. What were they trying to prove with that ? Brady served his suspension and that's not enough ? It's amazing how low they can stoop.
It makes me sick that the game I love is being controlled by bunch of egomaniacs.

Someone really needs to playbone of those hitler goodell youtube skits for the wo

They can put this on the air. LOL

Last edited:
I have seen a version of it in which brady is there. I dont think its a big deal.I mean their show has a big brady picture in the background.

Yeah I'm fairly positive I'd seen the Ryan, Big Ben and Rodgers version long before the playoffs were even set. This is a non story.

Nah, they are just showing the QBs of teams getting eliminated the rest of the way in the playoffs.

The username "AvocadoIceCream" would suggest being a fan of at least Brady, not sure what you're talking about. And besides, he's right. This thread is insecurity to the max.

I'm starting to see more more people commenting on articles about how biased they are and untrue. This pertains to not just sports. Politics, automotive etc.

Once you stop getting bothered by it, is the day they win. You keep informing more and more people and maybe something changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back