PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like the nfl network forgot someone (more nfl bias against Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the NFL* Tweeted a pic of ELITE QBs and left off Brady? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

FB_IMG_1484853445270.jpg

Carson Palmer, hahahahaaha

NOTE: They quickly deleted this after being crushed on Twitter.

I'm starting to see more more people commenting on articles about how biased they are and untrue. This pertains to not just sports. Politics, automotive etc.

Once you stop getting bothered by it, is the day they win. You keep informing more and more people and maybe something changes.

But we are in the age of fake news. It can take you places.

Its like the first season of Gilligan's Island where the Professor and Maryanne were not listed in the intro and were referred to and the rest.

Mary Ann Summers as "The Rest"...so analagous

The bias is undeniable.
Nothing "new".

In effect a Raiders home game, with all the Oakland homers in place, where the New England Patriots should have celebrated their first world championship.

What a stinking pile of horsesh*t.

NFL is a disgrace. What were they trying to prove with that ? Brady served his suspension and that's not enough ? It's amazing how low they can stoop.
It makes me sick that the game I love is being controlled by bunch of egomaniacs.
Nothing new.

And Kraft is the biggest egomaniac for ignoring it all
th

Gilligan is rolling in his grave!
I'm sure glad I never had that professor as a teacher. He couldn't even figure out how to get them off an island. Even Tom Hanks could figure that out.
33385.jpg

I hope the refs aren't playing for Pitt on Sunday night.

Remember when the NFL* Tweeted a pic of ELITE QBs and left off Brady? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

View attachment 15825

Carson Palmer, hahahahaaha

NOTE: They quickly deleted this after being crushed on Twitter.

Yep, and wasn't it revealed that the nyjfl* employee creating the online promo pics was, shockingly, a lifelong jest fan?

Yep, and wasn't it revealed that the nyjfl* employee creating the online promo pics was, shockingly, a lifelong jest fan?

That is correct sir.

Name is Duane Munn. Presenting Exhibit A:

“Munn is the sole manager of all accounts, which includes a healthy following of about 12 million people,” Mashable reported back in April 2013. “While many major brands have a team of social media experts working to get out news and interact with fans, Munn is a one-man show.”

Well looky looky...

It is every year Duane. Just sayin'. GFY.

This is nothing but intentional. My 15 year old son could edit that spot to get all four QBs in. The big finale of the FU tour is right around the corner. I am giddy with anticipation.

Yahoo picked up the story, saw it earlier but can't find it now.

Man you guys spend a lot of time crying

It takes me a split second (yes less than a second) to read a Thread title and decide whether it's a topic I want to read more about.

I don't find this taxing in the least.

Just like I can enjoy the conversation at a party by choosing to move on from a group of people talking about something that does not interest me.

I do this without stopping to comment on the worthiness of their conversation as well.

Why this continues to be a problem for the Discuss-Only-What-I-Deem-Worthy Police is beyond me.

Perhaps some people are just incapable of recognizing the hypocrisy of whining about what other people choose to whine about.

But hey, you keep whining about the whiners and I'll keep whining about the whiners of the whiners.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with pointing out the petty small mindedness of the nfl and how it relates to our team. Not sure how that's insecure or crying. The littleness of it all, I find it extremely fascinating. Just why? lol so unprofessional.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the graphics meetings but I imagine it sounds like a beavis and butthead skit

"yeah we're gonna leave TB out of this shot, he he he"
"yeah screw the patriots huh huh huh"
"yeah screw em he he he"
"and there fans huh huh huh"

you guys really angry at a 5 second promo filler that NFL network uses to switch out of segments?

lol

what a stupid thing to feel "disrespected about"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back