PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOOK: Patriots Unveil New Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that Kraft was quoted as saying that he knows the fans love the red throwbacks and wants to bring them back as the alternate if the NFL will allow alternate helmets.
I think we will see finally the throwbacks on 2021...

I have to be patient again...

Don't like the blue pants and blue socks with the blue jersey.

On my way to get my brand new stid vicious jersey
Maybe wait a week until the draft passes. They could very well draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd depending on how things play out.

I’m all for using the blue Color Rush for the homes, but the red striping on the white jerseys really throw me off...
that is what stood out to me...it looks, off. Maybe it would look better with red numbers and silver pants or even better, white pants?

Volin was right.

Holy sh!t, did I just write that?

Yes, the white helmets would work better with both of them.

I liked the unis, the stripes on the white ones make them stand out, Im not put off by it

anyway, i approve

They look awful.

I dislike the all blue the most but don't like any of them.

I also don't care for the prominence of the logo that looks like a rounded check-mark.

Bring back Pat Patriot.

Maybe wait a week until the draft passes. They could very well draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd depending on how things play out.

You can't even order a Stidham jersey at the proshop yet. It tells me that Stid is not exactly set in stone as our starter.

The monochromatic jersey fad needs to die already
Generally agree, Seattle it works for but most teams it’s not a good primary look.

You can't even order a Stidham jersey at the proshop yet. It tells me that Stid is not exactly set in stone as our starter.
Do you really think that Bill Belichick is directing the pro shop as to what uniforms to sell?

I don't like any of it..

Do you really think that Bill Belichick is directing the pro shop as to what uniforms to sell?

No, but proshop isn't going to sell a brand new color rush jersey of a scrub. If they felt that confident in Stidham at this point, Krafty Bob is going to sell as many jerseys as he can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference