PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lol this narrative that Pete Carrol is a young 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper652

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's because NFL coaches age like milk. Vrabel has aged 20 years overnight. I think Belichick looks the same age as Pete Carroll. I don't get this young 67 crap. He looks it to me.

BB has found a youth fountain in his new girl friend.

The Bears coach looks way older than 40.

To me Pete Carroll, esp for a long time USC and pro-coach, is remarkably young looking. I'd like to agree otherwise, but he more than passes the eye test on the TV screen and in person.

I mean how many guys his age has hair that thick--it's real, man. He's also has a cat quickness (ha ha) and high varied emotional expressions which also makes him seem young.

To me Pete Carroll, esp for a long time USC and pro-coach, is remarkably young looking. I'd like to agree otherwise, but he more than passes the eye test on the TV screen and in person.

I mean how many guys his age has hair that thick--it's real, man. He's also has a cat quickness (ha ha) and high varied emotional expressions which also makes him seem young.
On the other hand MY fur is blue

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

This. He looks the same as he always has to me, part of that is probably he’s not overweight.

Even though BB certainly looks older than when he started. I don’t think it looks he’s aged all that badly over the last 20 years: think he aged more in the first. 5 than the last 15. Yeah I know it makes no sense he hasn’t been here 20 years yet

Maybe he still owns a bong ?

meth...

Don't worry. The crap team he's put together will age him quickly enough.

g1Cv62z.gif

He looks old to me.

As soon as he starts his inane yapping and gum snapping, all those bad memories from those 3 wasted years come rushing back for me. Best I can say for the Poodle is his nitwittery made the team and Kraft receptive to B.B.

As soon as he starts his inane yapping and gum snapping, all those bad memories from those 3 wasted years come rushing back for me. Best I can say for the Poodle is his nitwittery made the team and Kraft receptive to B.B.

He had a very talented team in Seattle and had to break it up because he lost the players over one SB call and the coddling of his QB. That's stunning to me.

It's because NFL coaches age like milk. Vrabel has aged 20 years overnight. I think Belichick looks the same age as Pete Carroll. I don't get this young 67 crap. He looks it to me.
I think Carroll is a high-energy guy for his age. People around here like to dump on him but he has been a successful coach. I still have fond memories of some exciting games when he was here.

Carroll looks and acts young, but he coaches like someone who the game passed by a few years ago.

Why are we discussing a coaches looks here again?

Anyway, he has looked younger for most of his career but did look like he aged quite a bit over the offseason. Looks like its time to frost that hair again maybe?

Father time is undefeated and Tom Brady is his nemesis is giving him a run for his money these last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft