PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL @Angry OBJ "Players don't create distractions; the media does by reporting on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OBJ, Winners don't drop TD passes right in their hands in the playoffs... Losers do and whine about the media afterwards.

Woah! JACKIE SMITH IS NOT A LOSER. TAKE THAT BACK

Biggest baby in the league. What I hate is that people give him excuses and say that it's all "passion". He's just "an intense competitor."

********. You're just enabling the kid who wants his candy before dinner. It's the same thing with Cam, you're just giving him excuses to whine like a little ***** when things don't go his way.

56584-6.jpg
ny-giants-fist.png

"Damn that 1940's media, making the holocaust happen"

He wears a ring over his gloves? This guy is not right mentally.

Last edited:
The damn media made me drop tons of passes in a playoff game because they talked about a picture I posted of a yacht party in south beach I went on during playoff prep week!

What?

That's like saying... the media made me go to jail because they talked about a picture I posted of me killing a dude.

No, you idiot, YOU did the act and YOU shared it with the world. Don't be mad people talked about something that you chose to make public knowledge...

What a child.

So sad! Maybe showtime can put him on inside the nfl with Marshall do they can have a matching set of whining losers!

It's only a matter of time before some dude at the club baits this guy to hit him, he could hardly deal with ****talk from the kicking net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News