PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL @Angry OBJ "Players don't create distractions; the media does by reporting on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the Giants, it was only the second worst boating trip by an athlete in Miami this past year. #RIPJoseF #TooSoon?

Giants arent a playoff team without Odell this year, there D was very good, but there O was that bad. Never seena guy in my lifetime that can take a slant and turn it into a touchdown as easily as he can. And he can go deep, He played like **** today, but he has a bright future. T.O. ruined teams, this guy hasnt done that
Give him a chance, he's just getting started.

Kind of reminds me how the media created the illusion that this guy is the most amazing player in the NFL based on ridiculous hyperbole about meaningless one-handed catches in regular season losses.

TO 2.0 without any of the playoff performances
Yeah, no. TO went to the next level when it was playoff time.

Giants arent a playoff team without Odell this year, there D was very good, but there O was that bad. Never seena guy in my lifetime that can take a slant and turn it into a touchdown as easily as he can. And he can go deep, He played like **** today, but he has a bright future. T.O. ruined teams, this guy hasnt done that

TO won a playoff game in each of his first 3 years.

OBJ has 0.

Guy is a locker-room cancer.

Yeah, no. TO went to the next level when it was playoff time.

Which is what my post said...

2c3c3f79-6e0b-41a1-91cb-7821a1d9c85e.jpg
The stunning aspect of this story is that OBJ actually hit something after missing everything earlier in the afternoon. He couldn't catch a cold out there even if he tried.

Be patient...

Biggest baby in the league. What I hate is that people give him excuses and say that it's all "passion". He's just "an intense competitor."

********. You're just enabling the kid who wants his candy before dinner. It's the same thing with Cam, you're just giving him excuses to whine like a little ***** when things don't go his way.
Grayson Allen's kindred spirit...

TO won a playoff game in each of his first 3 years.

OBJ has 0.

Guy is a locker-room cancer.

Which is what my post said...

This is absurd. How can you proclaim he is a cancer when there is no evidence of that. It's a team game. They had the worst defense in football last year. Nothing to do with him

so, odell didnt expect there to be criticism when he posted a picture partying on a boat the week before a road playoff game in cold weather?

even if it didnt affect them, its the image it gives that "Im so good I dont need to focus on next week, lets party!" its all ok if you go out and perform. But if you drop passes everywhere and are a non-factor...well then get ready to hear the criticism.

13 points on that packers defense should be an embarrassment

Well his hands were like rocks all day so I'm glad to see he put them to use effectively for once today.

2638022_o.gif
Someone please Photoshop Odell and Eli into this gif. Bet you could find a perfect Eli face for Jim.

Biggest baby in the league. What I hate is that people give him excuses and say that it's all "passion". He's just "an intense competitor."

********. You're just enabling the kid who wants his candy before dinner. It's the same thing with Cam, you're just giving him excuses to whine like a little ***** when things don't go his way.
They aren't kids and shouldn't be treated as kids.

But today, that's what our media likes to do. Especially our sports media.

No one cares about excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore