PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL @Angry OBJ "Players don't create distractions; the media does by reporting on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you've never played a team sport.

TEAM is everything and the individual means little. Compare Brady's maturity to OB's. It's night & day
Wow, so the two posts you contribute to the thread are "what you think is irrelevant" and "seems like you've never played a team sport". Wonderful contribution to the thread. Grow up.

Wow, so the two posts you contribute to the thread are "what you think is irrelevant" and "seems like you've never played a team sport". Wonderful contribution to the thread. Grow up.
Looks to me as though he posted six times in this thread. And the one who needs to grow up is OBJ.

Looks to me as though he posted six times in this thread. And the one who needs to grow up is OBJ.
No disagreements here, he is a complete diva. I'm just saying that I think yesterday is being sensationalized.

Whether it bothers you or not is irrelevant to anything

He didn't just punch a hole in the wall. He also

-went to Florida last Monday
-punched the kicking net during a game
-Got into altercations during games
-Has repeatly cried after games and had to be controlled

If he was on the Pats, he'd be gone. No one wants a highly emotional man on their team

Adults control emotion
And that bizarre display he put on for the cameras "proposing" to the kicking net wasn't funny, just a strange bid for attention. Same with running around shirtless in zero degrees before yesterday's game. Guy's just weird.

Whether it bothers you or not is irrelevant to anything

He didn't just punch a hole in the wall. He also

-went to Florida last Monday
-punched the kicking net during a game
-Got into altercations during games
-Has repeatly cried after games and had to be controlled

If he was on the Pats, he'd be gone. No one wants a highly emotional man on their team

Adults control emotion

BB got rid of diva Terry Glenn.
Glenn was maybe 10% the diva that Odell Beiber Jr is yet in a very different (reclusive) way, but his emotional issues compromised his value to the team. Gone.

The Beibs would not last half a season with BB.

TEAM is everything and the individual means little. Compare Brady's maturity to OB's. It's night & day

Not in professional sports. Making a living as an individual is and always will be their #1 priority. And because of the immediate gratification culture created by NFL ownership, getting paid has more to do with stats and showing up as an individual than does being a team player. The Pats' culture is the weird one, well beyond the bell curve.

He wears a ring over his gloves? This guy is not right mentally.

Yes, that is funny. Also, those "gloves" are what allow OBJ to catch balls like he does. Talk about the integrity of the game. They are basically stickum.

I'm sorry if this was brought up before. 5 pages of posts is kinda daunting.

This has race written all over it. Tell me if it was, say Jordy Nelson or Julian Edelman partying with Justin Bieber.... :) But they are black so no one brings up the obvious.

I'm joking, but now that I've typed it I gotta wonder.

Not in professional sports. Making a living as an individual is and always will be their #1 priority. And because of the immediate gratification culture created by NFL ownership, getting paid has more to do with stats and showing up as an individual than does being a team player. The Pats' culture is the weird one, well beyond the bell curve.
My statement is true if you want to play on a successful team and remain on that team

It's important even in high school sports

I'm sorry if this was brought up before. 5 pages of posts is kinda daunting.

This has race written all over it. Tell me if it was, say Jordy Nelson or Julian Edelman partying with Justin Bieber.... :) But they are black so no one brings up the obvious.

I'm joking, but now that I've typed it I gotta wonder.
Who gives a crap about race? I don't

When have any Patriots ever gone on a trip to party the week of a playoff game?

That's the point and the only point. Why would your mind wander to contemplating about why people are mocking this?

Stay focused on the topic and stop wondering what people's motives are.

And stop lurking!

And that bizarre display he put on for the cameras "proposing" to the kicking net wasn't funny, just a strange bid for attention. Same with running around shirtless in zero degrees before yesterday's game. Guy's just weird.
He has some deep mental or emotional issues. And that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL

They were direct responses to your posts, not contributions to the thread.

I am all grown up, so tell OB it's his turn to grow up

No reason to sympathize with the guy

Listen to what the majority are saying on the NFL network and ESPN. Especially the former players and coaches.

Their opinions are meaningful

Last edited:
Because saying he's a cancer is illogical. You have nothing to prove he's causing chemistry issues or is a problem in the locker room
A constant distraction is the definition of a cancer

Who gives a crap about race? I don't

When have any Patriots ever gone on a trip to party the week of a playoff game?

That's the point and the only point. Why would your mind wander to contemplating about why people are mocking this?

Stay focused on the topic and stop wondering what people's motives are.

And stop lurking!

Um, unless that last line was a joke - STOP Reigning. :)

You missed my sarcasm despite the ":)" , unless I missed your sarcasm - a definite possibility.

Or does mentioning Justin Bieber trigger you? :)

Um, unless that last line was a joke - STOP Reigning. :)

You missed my sarcasm despite the ":)" , unless I missed your sarcasm - a definite possibility.

Or does mentioning Justin Bieber trigger you? :)
I thought your last statement inferred you were considering it was true

You got me on Beiber....I'm a HUGE fan!:p

My goal for the new year is to stop "Reigning"!

If Edelman did party with Beiber and we criticized him, would anyone suggest it was due to race?! :D

See how that can work?!:)

56584-6.jpg
ny-giants-fist.png
WTF is that?

Andre Johnson exchanging blows with Cortland Finnegan -- that to me a million times more worse than anything OBJ did yesterday.

We all know Finnegan is an instigator. If Andre Johnson felt the need to throw a punch, it must have been pretty egregious. What OBJ did with the wall is definitely worse in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes