PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL @Angry OBJ "Players don't create distractions; the media does by reporting on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My statement is true if you want to play on a successful team and remain on that team. It's important even in high school sports

It is more important on a high school team. There are thousands of players who have played on pro sports teams and had a "me first" attitude and both they and the team have been successful.

He has some deep mental or emotional issues. And that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL

A constant distraction is the definition of a cancer

You are reaching here. Immaturity, or a lack of development as a person, is not a deep mental or emotional issue, nor is it a "cancer." It can be a problem, yes.

Something about this guy is bigger to you than just the guy. He symbolizes something that triggers you. He's just a guy with a minor celebrity status who isn't capable of handling it well. Thousands have come before him, and there will be thousands more.

56584-6.jpg
ny-giants-fist.png

WTF is that?
I think it's what New Yorkers use for fisting.

It is more important on a high school team. There are thousands of players who have played on pro sports teams and had a "me first" attitude and both they and the team have been successful.

You are reaching here. Immaturity, or a lack of development as a person, is not a deep mental or emotional issue, nor is it a "cancer." It can be a problem, yes.

Something about this guy is bigger to you than just the guy. He symbolizes something that triggers you. He's just a guy with a minor celebrity status who isn't capable of handling it well. Thousands have come before him, and there will be thousands more.
He has multiple instances of punching through walls, banging his head into walls, destroying ****, and being completely unable to control his emotions the second anything doesn't go exactly his way. That's not a picture of mental health.

if OBJ was a smart business man like darrelle revis who used his career year that the new York media over hyped to make milions but he is leting new York get in his head before his rookie contract is up

I'm sorry if this was brought up before. 5 pages of posts is kinda daunting.

This has race written all over it. Tell me if it was, say Jordy Nelson or Julian Edelman partying with Justin Bieber.... :) But they are black so no one brings up the obvious.

I'm joking, but now that I've typed it I gotta wonder.

I don't think this one has to do with race. Tony Romo, who is very white, got a similar amount of criticism when he went to Mexico a while back. I'm sure everyone remembers that.

I don't think this one has to do with race. Tony Romo, who is very white, got a similar amount of criticism when he went to Mexico a while back. I'm sure everyone remembers that.
But if it was with Justin Bieber would he still be "cool." :)
Just a Bieber joke. Sorry, you aren't the only one to think I was serious. Blame the teller, not the reader.

Hahahahaha!!

Stop with the psycho analysis! Keep it simple. I'm just calling it as I see it. And most of the former coaches and players commenting on OB are saying the same things.

A deep desire to always be the center of attention is the definition of being a cancer on an NFL team.

Keep the discussion to OB's behavior and listen to what the talking heads are saying

Hey OBJ, Winners don't drop TD passes right in their hands in the playoffs... Losers do and whine about the media afterwards.
I think he was surprised that Forehead Jr was able to get the ball to him, but still, it was a brutal game for ODB.

Antonio Ramiro Romo is half Mexican. I do agree that the response to the Giant episode was not racial.

Of course, this isn't racial. People here gave Gronk plenty of **** for partying and being careless during his rehab. The difference is that, when healthy, Gronk's partying lifestyle can't possibly be connected to his on-field play.

I think he was surprised that Forehead Jr was able to get the ball to him, but still, it was a brutal game for ODB.

There's only one ODB in my book...

no..it IS racial....these goddamned space aliens are ruining the NFL..from now on, no players from Planet Moron allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes