PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lane Johnson already chirping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this a level playing field,
based on how people in this thread are judging the Patriot victories.

The Eagles beat 1-8 Washington at home by just 5 points.
That should count as a loss, not a win.

The Eagles lost to the Falcons:
That was 1-7 Atlanta's only win.
That should count as two losses.

The Eagles lost at home to Detroit:
A team that could not beat Arizona or Oakland.
Another game that should count as two losses.

In consecutive weeks the Eagles lost
by a combined score of 75-30:
That deserves an additional loss in their power rankings.

The Eagles only beat Chicago by 8 at home.
The Bears rank #27 in offense, so that win doesn't count.

:cool:

jest were coming off a win against the Cowboys, several people including you probably were pumping it up as a tough game because they beat the Cowboys.

they took the Ravens to OT with their 3rd string QB, beat the Chargers who just pushed Aaron Rodgers sh*t in and just beat the Colts who beat the Chiefs in Kansas City and also have beat Houston. Steelers only losses are @ Patriots, Seahawks by 2 , @49ers by 4 and Ravens by 3 and those latter 3 losses were without Roethlisberger. So their 4 losses are to arguably the 2 best teams in the AFC and 2 of the top 3 teams in the NFC. Decent chance they could win 10+ games given the rest of their schedule. There is actually a shout for them to win the division given that the Ravens in the next 5 weeks play Texans, Rams, 49ers and the Bills. Week 17 Steelers/Ravens could be for the division.

Your troll game is weak.
I don’t know why I’m surprised anymore. Only on this place could someone say with a straight face that we played anyone good aside from Baltimore and Buffalo.

Okay you got me. The teams we played are great.

You're making way way way too much about a single regular season loss.

People have lost their minds today (not saying you) but I've read an article about the Patriots and the New Zealand All Blacks suffering rare losses. It's incredible to me that an away game against a contender is a game the Patriots aren't supposed to lose.

This defense is largely the same D that shut down the Rams last year, and it may even be better than that one.

I'm not worried.

You're making way way way too much about a single regular season loss.

People have lost their minds today (not saying you) but I've read an article about the Patriots and the New Zealand All Blacks suffering rare losses. It's incredible to me that an away game against a contender is a game the Patriots aren't supposed to lose.

This defense is largely the same D that shut down the Rams last year, and it may even be better than that one.

I'm not worried.
I’m not too worried about this loss either. It just wasn’t our night and I’d still be pretty confident if we see them in the playoffs we could win. That being said I don’t know how anyone can pretend like the Dolphins, Jets, and Redskins are anything but terrible.

The eagles secondary is trash. We will curb stomp this team especially since Desean Jackson is out. Gonna wear my pats gear in philly all week.

The big question about this game is if I watch it with the GF and her crew of Eagles fans friends. The last couple times did not work out well. I got alot of push back when I mentioned I wasn't interested in watching the game with her. Do I just deal with it? The Pats just won another Super Bowl. 6 is more than 1.
New girlfriend.

I’m not too worried about this loss either. It just wasn’t our night and I’d still be pretty confident if we see them in the playoffs we could win. That being said I don’t know how anyone can pretend like the Dolphins, Jets, and Redskins are anything but terrible.

The point the user you originally quoted was that the teams the Patriots have played are still professionals and on any given Sunday have the potential to beat teams that are considered better than them.

You then proceeded to completely overreact and act like he said they were great teams when that obviously wasn't the case.

Take a chill pill.

2 weeks for BB, McDaniels and whoever is defensive planning for the Pats to figure this out..
Pissed off D who were embarrassed on national TV Sunday nite...
Pissed off O who showed some signs of life Sun. Night...

Let's see what they can come up with.. my odds are on the Pats..

The eagles secondary is trash. We will curb stomp this team especially since Desean Jackson is out. Gonna wear my pats gear in philly all week.

Never been a fan of curb stomping, but anything bad for the Eagles makes me happy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes