PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lane Johnson already chirping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Please beat this team Pats.

His one SB win was impressive. I'm sure it's great to win once. Many great players never win the championship, so Lane can be proud of the one banner they have. Good for you, Lane. I hope your one SB win brings you all the pride and comfort and fun you seek.

Please beat this team Pats.

Nice bulletin board material, I highly doubt Lane is going to be in a fun mood after the game.

Last edited:
Ravens talked too and it worked for them.
Id love to have that kind of crowd noise at home games.

In before someone tells you there is that kind of atmosphere at Gillette.

In before someone tells you there is that kind of atmosphere at Gillette.
Trust me the Linc will be rocking as well.
Patriots need a much better game plan teams will try to minick that style of offense.
Chiefs
Seahawks
Texans
Bills
Can all run a similar version of that offense.
No team has tested our Linebackers in coverage well correctly schemed to get expose and take advantage of those mismatches.
We were outcoached.
Cleveland started it when Hightower showed the same coverage skills you and I would of had on that Endzone pass.
Baltimore no doubt saw that and said how do we get more of those.
Brilliant offensive gameplan.
I really tip my hat.
I love McDaniels but our hurry up with that same personal was stale little to no threat of the deep pass.
I saw one play where Brady had Watson deep the safety was about 9 yds away from Watson if Tom would of lead Watson to go upfield more could of been a 50 yard Touchdown.
Or the Safety could of Gained ground and intercepted or broke the pass up.
Instead Tom hit Sanu for what I believe was a 8 yard gain.
We just couldnt threaten deep and credit to their defense and their secondary rose to the occasion.
Would love to Get Antonio out of house arrest and get Kneal with Tom. That should be one of the major focuses get Tom more comfortable with Harry Sanu and Watson to a degree.
If we have to get into a shoot out with Houston or KC the team that was in Baltimore last night loses.
Honestly maybe that's for the best Bill will do what he always does and change the team again.
However passing on Jackson to take Wynn and Michel look like historical bad calls.
If Jackson could learn from Tom and Josh we are shocking the NFL for the next decade.
And as another poster had stated he's on the bench or coming in in goal line and not showing incredible footwork and mobility on our defense who had the perfect defense at times just nobody including Collins is the Athlete Jackson is.
That has me thinking any reason we didn't assign Collins to spy Jackson the entire game?
Maybe more educated X's and Os board members can shed some light on that.
Thanks

Well they backed it up last time they chirped. This team has to play their A game to beat the iggles.

The issue with yesterday’s game was that we faced a real football team for the first time this season. Aside from the Buffalo game which was right, the seven other games we played and beat up on tomato can teams. That was a loss we needed to bring everyone back to reality and realize this team was never going 19-0.

Lane Johnson is just adding fuel to the fire that will make our guys more than ready to face them in two weeks.

I don't know, I'm pretty content with having more banners than both the Ravens and Eagles combined hanging at Gillette, along with a massive home winning streak.

The issue with yesterday’s game was that we faced a real football team for the first time this season.

So the other teams were fake teams?

I get what your point is, but I hate this type of statement ... Week in week out, **** happens. But every team we have faced this year are "real teams"... Just ask the cowboys how real the jets were...

We happened to hit Baltimore when they were at full stride... Coming off a bye week & getting a majority of their hurt players back... Lets hope getting some players back (Neal, Wynn) helps ...

Philly is coming off a bye , but so are we... lets hope it helps

Oh and will someone with better connections tell the equipment manager to put cleats in the O-Linemen's lockers instead of roller skates? Those slum*****es can be tricky... regular turf cleats are better... just sayn'

:rolleyes: Not this again, please. You can't tell anything from the television sound feed. The Pats crowd is loud when it matters (helped in multiple Browns false starts last week).

However passing on Jackson to take Wynn and Michel look like historical bad calls.

Moronic take. Michel helped win a SB. Jackson would still be riding pine.

Trust me the Linc will be rocking as well.
Patriots need a much better game plan teams will try to minick that style of offense.
Chiefs
Seahawks
Texans
Bills
Can all run a similar version of that offense.
No team has tested our Linebackers in coverage well correctly schemed to get expose and take advantage of those mismatches.
We were outcoached.
Cleveland started it when Hightower showed the same coverage skills you and I would of had on that Endzone pass.
Baltimore no doubt saw that and said how do we get more of those.
Brilliant offensive gameplan.
I really tip my hat.
I love McDaniels but our hurry up with that same personal was stale little to no threat of the deep pass.
I saw one play where Brady had Watson deep the safety was about 9 yds away from Watson if Tom would of lead Watson to go upfield more could of been a 50 yard Touchdown.
Or the Safety could of Gained ground and intercepted or broke the pass up.
Instead Tom hit Sanu for what I believe was a 8 yard gain.
We just couldnt threaten deep and credit to their defense and their secondary rose to the occasion.
Would love to Get Antonio out of house arrest and get Kneal with Tom. That should be one of the major focuses get Tom more comfortable with Harry Sanu and Watson to a degree.
If we have to get into a shoot out with Houston or KC the team that was in Baltimore last night loses.
Honestly maybe that's for the best Bill will do what he always does and change the team again.
If Jackson could learn from Tom and Josh we are shocking the NFL for the next decade.
And as another poster had stated he's on the bench or coming in in goal line and not showing incredible footwork and mobility on our defense who had the perfect defense at times just nobody including Collins is the Athlete Jackson is.
That has me thinking any reason we didn't assign Collins to spy Jackson the entire game?
Maybe more educated X's and Os board members can shed some light on that.
Thanks

There’s a reason Jackson has been written about more than any NFL player this year. Teams with athletic quarterbacks like Watson, Allen, or Wilson can’t just mimic what the Ravens did and get similar results.

Lane Johnson certainly loves attention and using the Patriots publicity to get it

Wentz isn’t as much of a running threat compared to Jackson. I’ve been waiting to play the eagles again since SB52. I hope to see a team that is angry from all of the talking in the next 2 weeks and comes out and plays more physical.

Fun? FUN!!!??? Not on our watch, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back