PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 1st place New England Patriots

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Who would have thought that the Pats would be in first place just a few weeks ago? Now the Pats have an opportunity to get the 1 seed next week with a win vs Tennessee!

edit: If the Pats win next week and the Ravens beat Cleveland, then the Ratbirds would have the 1 seed.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, even I as big a homer as I am did not see this coming THIS soon. Gotta keep it rolling!! I think if we beat TEN, we would hafta just win 3 of the last 4 to get the 1 seed. Looking very doable right now, neither Buff nor TEN looks amazing, in all honesty Indy might be the toughest game left.

Similarly...

Welp...my concerns regarding Tennessee as well...I was wronguh...in my best Mona Lisa Vito voice.

The only concern seemingly now is the "Vrabel Factor" which wouldn't he have against Houston too???????

Pats won today and didn’t even play!

matt damon apples GIF

Unbelievable, even I as big a homer as I am did not see this coming THIS soon. Gotta keep it rolling!! I think if we beat TEN, we would hafta just win 3 of the last 4 to get the 1 seed. Looking very doable right now, neither Buff nor TEN looks amazing, in all honesty Indy might be the toughest game left.
Considering our record H vs. A. Do we really want HFA?

So it turns out that both Brady and Belichick separately sold their souls to the devil to never be bad. Or are themselves the devil. There’s no other explanation.
Conjuring 4 at Gillette Stadium?

Similarly...

Welp...my concerns regarding Tennessee as well...I was wronguh...in my best Mona Lisa Vito voice.

The only concern seemingly now is the "Vrabel Factor" which wouldn't he have against Houston too???????
Is Houston running the Pats offense and Defense?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back