PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because women were being victimized during said investigation and they let it continue to happen for months?
The more dirt they get on them, the more they can charge them, the more chance of those charges sticking.

While this is true, it's in his best interests to get this over with quick. The league does not want to be associated with this, he does not want his name and "human traficking" being linked longer than it has to be.

This is a story right now because of him. He personally needs to do whatever it is that ends this as fast as possible. The league reacts to optics. Get away from this story, get out of the headlines, sit in your ****ing house all summer until the season starts. Move on.

If he fights this it just creates more embarassment for the league and will increase the chances of a larger penalty.
Again don’t be surprised is Goodell drops the hammer on the pats again.

Goodell is coming for us again. The patriots are the franchise that he’s punished the most severely.

But...but I thought Bob was his left or was it right hand man??:eek::confused:

Let's not minimize this.

What he allegedly did was pretty horrible. He didn't go to The Bunny Ranch. He went to an establishment that treated these women horribly, held them against their will, and forced them to have sex with strange men for money. The fact that there was a clientele that included the likes of Bob Kraft allowed this to happen.

It's not just embarrassing. It's wrong.

That said, one mistake - even a horrible one - shouldn't permanently ruin the reputation of a man who's done so much good in the world. He doesn't get a free pass, but I think it's something that people should eventually get over.

There's supposed to be a bigger name involved. Really hoping it's Goodell.
I am guessing it is Tiger Woods, who lives 3 miles away. A few other locals include Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, Joe Namath, Tony LaRussa, Greg Norman, about 80 other PGA members...

I wish you luck on saving a billion dollars
If that’s the interpretation you took away from that, then there’s nothing more that can be said that will get through your dense skull.

Sly Kraftie slighted him in the Lombardi presenation I am sure Roger remembers.:D

I am guessing it is Tiger Woods, who lives 3 miles away. A few other locals include Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, Joe Namath, Tony LaRussa, Greg Norman, about 80 other PGA members...

I was thinking Tiger too. There aren't many bigger names. Maybe a politician.

Let's not minimize this.

What he allegedly did was pretty horrible. He didn't go to The Bunny Ranch. He went to an establishment that treated these women horribly, held them against their will, and forced them to have sex with strange men for money. The fact that there was a clientele that included the likes of Bob Kraft allowed this to happen.

That said, one mistake - even a horrible one - shouldn't permanently ruin the reputation of a man who's done so much good in the world. He doesn't get a free pass, but I think it's something that people should eventually get over.
“so much good in the world”... I’m surely in the minority, but I’m fed up with billionaires giving millions and being treated like deities. So he gave 0.05% of his fortune... being one of the losers keeping these women enslaved far outweighs any “good” he’s done.

Let's not minimize this.

Paying for sex is not horrible. Let's be real here. If both adults were consenting this is the dumbest thing to try and hold moral high ground about. If he knew they were there against their will, and still paid for their services, then I will saddle up on that high horse of yours. Til that's verified this is a big non story

I believe the onus is on you to actually read the thread and not for me to have to repeat myself. If you're going to pick an argument, at least keep up with said argument.
Then don’t answer, fine by me.
I just see a guy tilting at windmills.

You think that when a criminal enterprise is surveiled, any person in the vicinity who isn’t committing a crime had their 4th amendment rights violated? Really? Do you understand what the 4th amendment is?

As far as I can tell, nobody in the judiciary understands the 4th amendment anymore.

Paying for sex is not horrible. Let's be real here. If both adults were consenting this is the dumbest thing to try and hold moral high ground about. If he knew they were there against their will, and still paid for their services, then I will saddle up on that high horse of yours. Til that's verified this is a big non story
He should have gone to Nevada where it’s legal to do that shît

I’m gonna assume you mean loss of draft picks. If you look at the history of teams being stripped of picks it’s due to the NFLs belief of that team trying to gain an advantage on the field (besides our “gate” history, teams tampering, manipulating salary cap, pumping in crowd noise.)

The closest recent precedent the NFL has with regards to an owner failing the personal conduct policy is with Irsay and from what we’ve heard so far this isn’t nearly as bad as what Irsay was guilty of. And the NFL ended up punishing Irsay alone with a suspension and fine. Which is what I believe will happen here with Kraft.

It’s not a story because it’s a vile act it’s a story because it’s a celebrity and a salacious topic.

As far as I can tell, nobody in the judiciary understands the 4th amendment anymore.
Considering that it appears you don’t understand it I am not surprised you feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back