PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any misdemeanor is a minor offense no matter who is charged. Just look at the other men charged and compare the coverage. They all committed the same offense so the level of added coverage for Kraft is the measuring stick for how far this has blown out of proportion
That’s not a matter of the crime being blown out of proportion it’s a matter of people being ridiculously infatuated with celebrity.
He owns the patriots so it gets discussed within the view of patriots fans or followers.
I’m sure all of the others arrested are having it equally impact their universe. Krafts celebrity just expands the universe.

I actually didn’t know who Myra Kraft was until her death. I live in the Midwest.
I feel like the Krafts really glorified her and her death “my sweetheart,” etc.
I wonder if that was legit or if it was just more marketing, public relations, etc.
I don’t know what to make of these things.

Well, I see the point, but I think it is better to not ponder such things too much when one loses a loved one, unless there is evidence that clearly calls for it.

I have no problem with saying he hired a tough lawyer, but once again WTF does his faith have to do with anything?

It has nothing to do with anything really. I don’t always wear my political correctness hat.

So did I. I think (hope) it's a compliment.. in an Archie Bunker type of way.....

It’s defenitely meant as a compliment. Saying he is a feared Jew, that has never been found offensive to the Rabbi who I used to do the Shabbos goyim things for his family over the sabbath day. Just little chores.
He was a feared person also.
All this said, you guys know me pretty well by now and you can not be thinking I’d say anything in a racist or offensive way.

I actually didn’t know who Myra Kraft was until her death. I live in the Midwest.
I feel like the Krafts really glorified her and her death “my sweetheart,” etc.
I wonder if that was legit or if it was just more marketing, public relations, etc.
I don’t know what to make of these things.

She was well known here to Patriots fans. She'd accompany Bob to summer training camp in Smithfield. Met her & Bob there a few times.

It has nothing to do with anything really. I don’t always wear my political correctness hat.

I have no problem with you Soliel, but for some reason many of those most critical of Kraft have injected anti semitism into their critiques of him over the years. I simply don’t see what his faith has to do with anything. I hate his politics but that’s personal, and it has nothing to do with his ownership of the Patriots.

I have no problem with you Soliel, but for some reason many of those most critical of Kraft have injected anti semitism into their critiques of him over the years. I simply don’t see what his faith has to do with anything. I hate his politics but that’s personal, and it has nothing to do with his ownership of the Patriots.
I have never seen an anti-Semitic remark toward kraft on this board.

I have no issues with you either. Since you are correct and this could be viewed like that. I’m just going to edit the comment out. I don’t want anyone using any anti Semitic stuff on kraft or anyone else. I’m glad you pointed this out as I didn’t realize people were doing that. What I was getting at is this guy is a great lawyer.

Last edited:
Update:

In a continued effort by the NFL to react to anything that the Patriots do by enacting sweeping new rule changes...

In an emergency meeting with owners at the combine, Goodell has declared that all NFL owners must become eunuchs. Jim Irsay led the argument for the proposal, revealing that his organization has had no balls for at least 15 years. Other organizations revealing that they have no balls as well include the Jets and Ravens.

Senior members Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft asked for a grandfather exception, but Goodell declined.

The owners will be referred to henceforth as the National Unsullied Teamowner Society, or NUTS.

:)

Last edited:
Update:

In a continued effort by the NFL to react to anything that the Patriots do by enacting sweeping new rule changes...

In an emergency meeting with owners at the combine, Goodell has declared that all NFL owners must become eunuchs. Jim Irsay led the argument for the proposal, revealing that his organization has had no balls for at least 15 years. Other organizations revealing that they have no balls as well include the Jets and Ravens.

Senior members Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft asked for a grandfather exception, but Goodell declined.

The owners will be referred to henceforth as the National Unsullied Team Society, or NUTS.

:)

The “great full, honorary, obelisk, underhill, layaway society

Or ghouls for a moniker

Krafts lawyer is Barry Sheck most likely. Scratch that. It’s goldberger, one of the most feared Jews around these parts
Read on google about krafts lawyer. Goldberger wins almost every time
I guess Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz were not available?

Rabinowitz_Law_Firm_-_Rectangle_Magnet_300x300.jpg

So did I. I think (hope) it's a compliment.. in an Archie Bunker type of way.....
:p

Wait, what? If this is true, that fact renders Actual Pats Fan's two year rant completely meaningless.o_O
Yep... from Patriots.com

History of the Uniform and Logo

Owner James Orthwein and his marketing team reportedly gave NFL Properties only a few months to develop the new logo and uniform color scheme.

Harkening back somewhat to the 1979 design that was booed out of the stadium, the designers quickly developed what we now refer to as the "Flying Elvis" just in time for the 1993 season. Orthwein also noted that the colonists' opponents wore red during the Revolution, so it made sense to change out the primary jersey to blue. The new uniforms, royal blue with red numbers outlined in white and silver pants and helmets, were also introduced. Silver, it was noted, was the hot color for sports uniforms at the time....

A year after Robert Kraft bought the team in 1994, the uniforms underwent a slight overhaul for 1995...

Kraft didn't change the logo. Orthwein did. Kraft bought the team on 1994, Flying Elvis was already there
Correct. Imho Kraft would have not changed logo...my 2 cents...

Orthwein bought the Pats with the intention of moving them to St Louis. The logo change was just a small part of the overarching plan to make the team more palatable to his hometown.

I agree...for me too that was the only reason...Pat Patriot was allready "out" when Kraft became the owner

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I can’t say I care at all about the team’s uniforms. Just win. They could wear those disgusting bumble bee Steeler unis for all I care —- if they win.

Will Kraft beat the rap? Now it is claimed that Kraft was with a licensed massage gal and also the owner. This could have been consensual sex. So many jokes out there about the Kraft situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes