PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect "tug and rub" chant to fill opposing stadiums this year. That's fine. Just win.

The trafficking element is the end-all-be-all. If these women were trafficked and worked involuntarily, then those who orchestrated that process and/or were aware of it should face significant repercussions.

Those who were not aware (or if these women were not trafficked, which seems unlikely) and only made the mistake of seeking female company in a rather crude/sleazy way, should face minimal legal justice and reflect on if there's a better way for them to achieve the female/sexual company they are seeking.
What about general awareness. :p

I’ve been looking at video of times kraft spoke. He’s not all there at times. I am not trying to downplay it by mentality. I’ve just been pondering the “what if’s”.

I expect "tug and rub" chant to fill opposing stadiums this year. That's fine. Just win.
Really? Have you ever been to an NFL game? Have you EVER heard an entire stadium chant a joke about the opposing team owner?

I’d like to believe they release it to deter the the Johns from doing this again.
Right, publicly shaming Kraft is an attempt to deter men from using such establishments, but it's kind of like giving a speeding ticket to one driver as a thousand speed by.
You guys are rediculous.

This is a serious issue and you all think it’s a joke.

As a matter of fact its been tugging at my heartstrings for days.
I wouldn't call it a serious issue, I'd call it a sticky situation.
The banner still gets raised.
I'd love it if Bob trolled the world by surrounding himself that night with a bunch of over-40 Asian ladies.
well...to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo fan threw a blow-up doll on the field this year instead of a bildo
Maybe they should keep it simple and throw boxes of Kleenex onto the field?
So, if they release the video, do we call it Do Your Hand Job? :p
You win.

I’ve been looking at video of times kraft spoke. He’s not all there at times. I am not trying to downplay it by mentality. I’ve just been pondering the “what if’s”.
Ugh...

I do think hes cut way back on the booze. I remember in the late 90s Lisa Guerrero forced her way up in the owners box to interview him about Hartford and he was hammered.

Possible he might have had a minor stroke and we dont know about it?

Sounds like you want to change the legal system to "guilty until proven innocent," shifting burden of proof to the accused.

There are several Countries with that system and it's not pretty. I'll keep ours, not perfect but it works since there are innocent people being charged all the time and evidence being planted, mistakes made, illegal procedures being done, etc.

Its fine, you wish to withhold judgment until the legal system has had a chance to decide the matter. I respect that point of view. In this case, with video evidence, I just have a hard time not making a judgment.

Like I said earlier, Kraft could have made no statement at all and that would have been fine with me.

If he ends up being not guilty of this crime, I would be the first to state that I was wrong.

Ugh...

I do think hes cut way back on the booze. I remember in the late 90s Lisa Guerrero forced her way up in the owners box to interview him about Hartford and he was hammered.

That’s probably one of the ones I watched. He seems either completely drunk at times and just spaced out kind of at others.
There’s this one where he’s talking to the fans trying to talk about the one more thing, he made so little sense while speaking that belichick is giving him an odd look like, “wtf are you saying”? I mean it seems like the motors running but no ones behind the wheel.

The trafficking parts seems to be vanishing day by day. I suspect they set up their long term op hoping for a big sex trafficking bust, then when it became clear there really wasn't much of that nature there, they bagged the biggest fish they could find in hopes the rest would vanish in the smoke.

Trafficking is narrative LE always pushes regardless of whether it's true or not.

In NY, there was a big crackdown on the Korean places and they claimed trafficking. I found it dubious that these girls hanging out in K-town with their $2k Gucci bags, drinking soju all night, and singing bad karaoke were "slaves."

That’s probably one of the ones I watched. He seems either completely drunk at times and just spaced out kind of at others.
There’s this one where he’s talking to the fans trying to talk about the one more thing, he made so little sense while speaking that belichick is giving him an odd look like, “wtf are you saying”? I mean it seems like the motors running but no ones behind the wheel.
Could be a medication he is on. Sometimes my mom take a med for her arthritis and it makes her a little spacey.

I've worked these kinds of cases, and they always over estimate the "trafficking". I have follow more than my fair share of prostitutes in my day, and half the time, they drive themselves around, and the rest of the time they are willing participants. I have "rescued" them from their pimps, to only watch them go straight back to prostitution as soon as they are released from custody. I bet the women involved in this are "servicing" someone else at this very minute.

What I'm really troubled by, is how the Police got a surveillance warrant (to install covet cameras inside a place of business) on what is basically misdemeanor offenses. Those warrants were meant for taking down organized crime, not a rub and tug!!

Trafficking is narrative LE always pushes regardless of whether it's true or not.

In NY, there was a big crackdown on the Korean places and they claimed trafficking. I found it dubious that these girls hanging out in K-town with their $2k Gucci bags, drinking soju all night, and singing bad karaoke were "slaves."
Maybe in honor of RK you should change your handle to YOUGOTYOURSALADTOSSED? :D
What I'm really troubled by, is how the Police got a surveillance warrant (to install covet cameras inside a place of business) on what is basically misdemeanor offenses. Those warrants were meant for taking down organized crime, not a rub and tug!!
Yes, we have slid down the slippery slope. We've allowed a great big erosion of privacy one small slip at a time. Let's face it, those in power in both corporations and governments prefer we have no privacy so they can manipulate us via vehicles such as shaming, and we've allowed that to happen bit by bit to the point where the assumption of privacy has been flipped over to the assumption of no privacy.

I've worked these kinds of cases, and they always over estimate the "trafficking". I have follow more than my fair share of prostitutes in my day, and half the time, they drive themselves around, and the rest of the time they are willing participants. I have "rescued" them from their pimps, to only watch them go straight back to prostitution as soon as they are released from custody. I bet the women involved in this are "servicing" someone else at this very minute.

Bert sax slabes!!!
Karft new it!!

/s

It seems like an honest attempt to stop a sex ring but maybe they bit on the wrong joint to go full Spielberg and get cameras in every corner.

I wonder if the methodology tipped in this story has real sex traffickers doing a sweep of ceiling tile for concealed cameras.

As far as living on the premises goes, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had changes of street clothes and lingerie available. As to the hot plate setup, I wouldn’t be surprised if they opt to prep their own food at the place versus taking a hike to Subway for a sloppy foot long with saucy meatballs.

If there is any justice to be had, I hope it is served appropriately. Bugging a place to get some lonely men strikes me as equivalent to arresting street dealers and users in the drug war. You’re stopping crime while doing nothing about the underlying core issue.

Last edited:
Man, this Rob Parker dude is one racist angry moron...did anyone catch his rant6 this morning? He's psychotic...

...As to the hot plate setup, I wouldn’t be surprised if they opt to prep their own food at the place versus taking a hike to Subway for a sloppy foot long with saucy meatballs.

The Thai place a few doors down has Bang Bang Chicken!

screen-1.jpg

Ugh...

I have actually had that thought too. Unless he really is drunk all the time, he sure as heck talks like a guy who may have suffered a minor impairment.

Man, this Rob Parker dude is one racist angry moron...did anyone catch his rant6 this morning? He's psychotic...
What did he say this time, sell the team strip all draft picks and super bowls away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick