PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe the Pats didn't deflate the balls, you're being foolish. Kraft realized trying to fight for Brady's lie wasn't worth it.

The injustice was the gross penalty (should have been a minor fine at most, no draft picks/suspensions) and hysteria that came from Deflategate, as it's actual impact on the game was irrelevant and moreso just a preference for Brady.

But they technically did do it so I'm not sure what you expected Kraft to realistically do.
People believe what they want to believe. Just like politics, people will believe anything, if their guy/party is telling the lie... The Fanboys will never admit any wrongdoing, even though the suspect who took the balls into the bathroom calls himself the “Deflator”......I agree not a big deal, didn’t make a difference, every team did similar or same, it was a witch hunt, and ideal gas laws do exist.....but we absolutely were deflating the balls, but it feels better to put head in sand and defend our honorable team and blame everyone else.

And that is a very good question. If they were slaves why were they left unguarded. I don't think Americans can comprehend the culture and conditions these women are fleeing and the contrast with living here. I'm not trying to minimize sexual traffic, it is despicable but not every case is the same. There could have simply been a contract. Things are more complex than they seem most of the time.

I find the sheriff to be a monster letting this heinous act, as he describes it, go on and on while he watched and did nothing. This is all political.

The sheriff said some of the ladies have had their families in China threatened and thus have not tried to escape. With passports taken from them, language being an issue, etc....escaping was far from their minds.
At some point, is having sexual relations with 15+ men daily (without protection) as the cost of coming to America something you just accept and “get used to?”

Smart move. Let his lawyer negotiate the sentence to a fine and some community svc and make this ho away - quietly

Seriously? Your calling that victimized woman a “ho”?!
Actually it was 2 women at a time. You meant to say “hos” didn’t you?

(Unless you just meant to say “go”. Then I take back the ho comment. Sorry.)

Last edited:
The Fanboys will never admit any wrongdoing, even though the suspect who took the balls into the bathroom calls himself the “Deflator”......
I could be wrong, but I thought that he had earned this nickname long before the controversy because the very first thing he was in charge of was opening up the boxes from Wilson and immediately taking some of the air out of the footballs to get them within desired range. Apparently, they are overinflated by a lot when packaged.

It just seems weird that the “secret” texts that no one was ever supposed to see sent by Brady specifically call for the desire to stay within the range at 12.5. For me, that says something.

On the surface it looks like stupidity was at work with Kraft going back the second time after being stopped by a cop the day before but it may be more complicated. He's on record saying he has a pregame ritual(his term) where BB tells him the game plan and he stops to talk to Brady at his locker and can tell how he'll play that day by looking in his eyes. The Tuna had deep game day superstitions so maybe Kraft's go deeper and are more of a compulsion.

Seriously? Your calling that victimized woman a “ho”?!
Actually it was 2 women at a time. You meant to say “hos” didn’t you?

(Unless you just meant to say “go”. Then I take back the hi comment. Sorry.)
Lol. Typo. Meant to say "go" not "ho"

I could be wrong, but I thought that he had earned this nickname long before the controversy because the very first thing he was in charge of was opening up the boxes from Wilson and immediately taking some of the air out of the footballs to get them within desired range. Apparently, they are overinflated by a lot when packaged.

It just seems weird that the “secret” texts that no one was ever supposed to see sent by Brady specifically call for the desire to stay within the range at 12.5. For me, that says something.
Or was it because he was trying to lose weight??? I’ll just repeat, we often believe what we want to believe. I will say that the key stone cop investigation did help with being able to more plausibly deny, which makes us feel better. OJ was not guilty in criminal court either.

The fact is you don't know **** about Kraft do you? The only reason we know about this is because he happened to walk into a "sting op" that had cameras where anyone would naturally expect privacy.

I wonder what all of us would think about you if someone stuck a camera inside your bedroom and we got to see and listen to what you or anyone else do when you expect a sense of privacy.

I find it way more distasteful that cops took 3 months to come out with this while supposedly being so worried about the fate of these women.

I don't think it's a coincidence that several millionares/billionaires got entangled in this sting. I smell entrapment. SA Aronberg is an ambitious little prick going after big fish. He doesn't GAF about these women.
Unfortunately, I and millions of other people now know $h!+ about Robert Kraft. And equating a sleazy massage parlor and someone's bedroom as similar places with expectations of privacy is, as I have said, foolish.

I thought I heard that the police phoned in a bomb threat to force evacuation of the spa, so they could install the cameras. So, is it ok for law enforcement to commit a criminal/terrorist act as deception to facilitate the collection of evidence in another crime?

How is that different from a police state? Is this freedom?

Or was it because he was trying to lose weight??? I’ll just repeat, we often believe what we want to believe. I will say that the key stone cop investigation did help with being able to more plausibly deny, which makes us feel better. OJ was not guilty in criminal court either.

OJ? Really? There is a parallel here? OJ was found not guilty therefore it is naive to think that footballs have less pressure inside as the air temperature drops? And it is naive to think that old pressure gauges from ****s Sporting Goods are not reliable as proven by their variance in readings because OJ was found innocent? Dude, get back on the turnip truck.

New law due to recent Asian spa exposure....

Must be a US citizen for 2 years before becoming a massuese. Have ICE check spas for proof of citizenship.

Too bad nothing can get done in this country. Lucky the original laws were pretty damn solid.

This post has cred because of Seacoast's long time insider perspective
I can recall the good ol’ Danish Health Club of Kittery Maine!
Talk about an open secret. How that place operated for 25 years I’ll never know .

So the police stopped Kraft’s chauffeured Bentley in order to get a look at Kraft’s driver’s license. But Kraft wasn’t the driver, so how do the cops get his license? Is that ID fruit of the poisoned tree?
I dunno.

Unfortunately, I and millions of other people now know $h!+ about Robert Kraft. And equating a sleazy massage parlor and someone's bedroom as similar places with expectations of privacy is, as I have said, foolish.
Do not be so frustrated Deb otherwise we can not book Miami 54 next year...;)

So you've never heard of the exploitation of farm workers in states like FL and CA? What's the difference? By the way $20 is a hell lot of money for millions of people around the world. You seem to be very naive or think we're in the 1950s or something. Weird.
You are comparing an unskilled labor job to selling your body under duress?
So you think that prostitution was not ok in the 1950s but now is just fine?
You must not have daughters.

I thought I heard that the police phoned in a bomb threat to force evacuation of the spa, so they could install the cameras. So, is it ok for law enforcement to commit a criminal/terrorist act as deception to facilitate the collection of evidence in another crime?

It depends on if they had a court order to install the surveillance equipment.
Since DHS was involved was the Court a Federal or state court.
Human trafficking is organized crime, there are RICO laws that allow police to
'spy' on criminals with court permission. Think bugging the mafia.

It is police state tactics to be sure. I have felt for several years; since that Snowden guy talked, that freedom is either dead or close to it. Now, several points in order so no one misunderands.
The spa- I don’t like the whole situation.
Kraft- he obviously did something wrong here.
The tragedy of these women’s lives I find repugnant and outrageous

The way this whole thing went down smells something like a tidal flat with dead fish in it rotting in 75 degree heat. Hardly any of this makes any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes