PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the police stopped Kraft’s chauffeured Bentley in order to get a look at Kraft’s driver’s license. But Kraft wasn’t the driver, so how do the cops get his license? Is that ID fruit of the poisoned tree?
1) No, that applies to evidence illegally obtained. Nothing illegal about a cop asking a passenger for his ID.

2) Even if, hypothetically speaking, the ID was not allowed, they probably can pretty much confirm Kraft’s identity based on running the tags on the car.

It's Goodell. Will probably be for the entire season. Not that I really care. "Suspending" an owner is one of the most meaningless punishments there is (unless it's a Marge Schott-like suspension).
I don’t know. We’ll see. I can’t picture a suspension for an entire season, myself. I’m sticking to a 6 game prediction. I don’t see how this is worse than Irsay’s situation. At least Kraft didn’t put the lives of others in jeopardy at the massage parlor.

What’s worse? Drugs or paying someone for sex? I’m guessing that they’re both worthy of a 6 game suspension.

1) No, that applies to evidence illegally obtained. Nothing illegal about a cop asking a passenger for his ID.

2) Even if, hypothetically speaking, the ID was not allowed, they probably can pretty much confirm Kraft’s identity based on running the tags on the car.
Straying a bit off topic, I thought it was interesting that he actually used two different Bentleys within a 17 hr timeframe. Lol. What a power flex.

If I'm Jonathan ... that chauffeur(s) .... need(s) to go.
They need a more intelligent model - street intelligent.
Something your average billionaire might not have anymore ... if ever.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the Bentley’s were in use via a deal that a Bentley dealership has with Breakers, which is where Kraft has property. The driver may also not be his “personal” driver but one from Breakers as well. This is not uncommon in high end club arrangements.

This would make sense why they had to run plates and then ID Kraft as the passenger.

Or maybe RK is getting his power flex on

Last edited:
Adding to my previous post...

On the second visit, he’s defendant #13 with the 45 year old.

On the first visit a day earlier, he’s defendant #8 with both a 45 year old and a 58 year old providing services.

If true so much for the "taking advantage of the poor young sex slave" take from the Moral Majority on this board. Sorry but a 45 and 54 yo woman knows fully well what she is doing and has been doing. Gotta give it to old Bobby taking on two at a time at 77, lol.

I'm kind of disappointed. I read all of police reports yesterday, and I noticed a few of the Johns took a digit of two up the tailpipe. Unfortunately, it looks like Kraft was not one of those who had his colon swollen.

It would be nice if we could say he took it up the arse from someone other than Goodell.

Cheapo only went for the knob polish.
That's hilarious, a topic right up your alley.

So the police stopped Kraft’s chauffeured Bentley in order to get a look at Kraft’s driver’s license. But Kraft wasn’t the driver, so how do the cops get his license? Is that ID fruit of the poisoned tree?
They stopped him because he just got a hand job.

Wow
I guess you see a long history of exploitation of gardeners.
I must have missed all the data of young people sold into gardening, or who were broke and out on the streets needing to garden for their next fix. And don’t even get me started about the gardening pimps.
So you've never heard of the exploitation of farm workers in states like FL and CA? What's the difference? By the way $20 is a hell lot of money for millions of people around the world. You seem to be very naive or think we're in the 1950s or something. Weird.

My selfish take ...

Cop to it ... use new medication/age angle ... move on.
Penalty from league won't change but whatever ... he can afford the fine.
The woman being older works in his favor ... it's not as creepy.

Let me ask you something, he is facing up to a year in jail, would you walk in there without a lawyer? If the answer is no and you were paying the lawyer, would you listen to him? If so, then everything you just said is nonsense. No lawyer is going to tell you to cop to it.

No, it's sad and pathetic that an older man who is widowed and already has a much younger GF as far as we know would seek THAT kind of sexual/female company (sleazy "massage" parlor) in his "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" Bentley. I don't think it's harsh at all to call him a foolish, dirty old man. The shoe fits.

The fact is you don't know **** about Kraft do you? The only reason we know about this is because he happened to walk into a "sting op" that had cameras where anyone would naturally expect privacy.

I wonder what all of us would think about you if someone stuck a camera inside your bedroom and we got to see and listen to what you or anyone else do when you expect a sense of privacy.

I find it way more distasteful that cops took 3 months to come out with this while supposedly being so worried about the fate of these women.

I don't think it's a coincidence that several millionares/billionaires got entangled in this sting. I smell entrapment. SA Aronberg is an ambitious little prick going after big fish. He doesn't GAF about these women.

The more I hear about this the more I think Bob has been a customer at that spa for a while.
Him hugging the 58 yo lady 3 times tells me she was probably one of his gf and he just gave her shopping money. :p

I dunno about that, but I'd put it at even money that the chief of police in Jupiter is a Dolphins fan, as it's a mere two hour drive to Miami.

I am willing to bet after they ID'd Kraft, they were all dancing that they wee gonna take down the empire all by themselves.

This has nothing to do with football, it's all about politics.

I just heard the sheriff on this case in an interview with NPR. He calls the men involved monsters. He says they are more culpable in all of this then the traffickers them selves. He says he does not believe that any talk of not knowing what was happening. He wonders why women would continue to live unguarded in such terrible conditions. These women live in the massage parlor 24 hours a day and 7days a week. They slept on the very tables on which they conducted there sexual acts. It’s just sad.
And that is a very good question. If they were slaves why were they left unguarded. I don't think Americans can comprehend the culture and conditions these women are fleeing and the contrast with living here. I'm not trying to minimize sexual traffic, it is despicable but not every case is the same. There could have simply been a contract. Things are more complex than they seem most of the time.

I find the sheriff to be a monster letting this heinous act, as he describes it, go on and on while he watched and did nothing. This is all political.

I am still confused as to the first press release outright denying anything illegal happened, especially when the cops have the video evidence. No one is going to believe that he's innocent even if this Goldberger guy gets him off the hook. The press release makes him look like a liar. He should have just said "no comment at this time."
No one believes TB wasn't involved in a scheme to deflate footballs. Do we care?

Honesty, I think it is good this drug in someone like Bob Kraft. If not for some big name, this would just be yesterdays news and no one would care. And it would continue to happen day after day. Hopefully some good comes out of this.
Maybe but unfortunately it will continue to happen because just like drugs or gambling, you can't stop people from doing what they want to do and are willing to pay to do it. If there's money to be made it will continue to happen.

I don't think it's a coincidence that several millionares/billionaires got entangled in this sting. I smell entrapment. SA Aronberg is an ambitious little prick going after big fish. He doesn't GAF about these women.

Unless entrapment is the name for some oriental hand job technique, I have a feeling you don't know what it means outside tv shows.

The fact is you don't know **** about Kraft do you? The only reason we know about this is because he happened to walk into a "sting op" that had cameras where anyone would naturally expect privacy.

I wonder what all of us would think about you if someone stuck a camera inside your bedroom and we got to see and listen to what you or anyone else do when you expect a sense of privacy.

I find it way more distasteful that cops took 3 months to come out with this while supposedly being so worried about the fate of these women.

High profile names, buzz phrases like "sex trafficking", lots and lots of media. Huh, it almost seems like the perfect witch's brew to make a political career. Probably just a coincidence, I'm sure.

This story really opened my eyes to reality...some women would rather give hjs then work in a kitchen or do nails all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes