PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft on If Brady will be back next year: "You gotta ask him. I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
then went 12 and 4 and won the division. after going to the sb three years in a row. poor poor tommy.

The ****? Hostile towards Brady? Am I in an insano world here?

There are actually people who've been foolish enough to disagree with the above.

rofl.gif
Same people who kept denying that we needed actual viable offensive weapons ALL season until it was predictably our downfall. Smdh.

I loved the narrative of Jacobi Meyers and all the JAG receivers were open yet Brady wouldn’t look at them. :rolleyes:

There are actually people who've been foolish enough to disagree with the above.

rofl.gif

Lots of bad fans outing themselves after years of living in the luxurious penthouse of NFL fandom. The overall hostility some have towards Brady is mind-boggling. Their fantasy is for Brady to go 7-9 with the Titans, exposing himself as the product of Belichick, while setting a bunch of new career records in the process, and celebrating these career milestones awkwardly like a fish out of water as he seethes at the Patriots for letting him down after years of team friendly discounts and loyalty.

Meanwhile the Patriots sign Andy Dalton or some other lesser schmuck for roughly the same money (this is not about money for Brady and he’ll take below market anywhere), finish 8-8 (proving Belichick is due the credit), and then landing Trevor Lawrence when he drops to #16 because in this fantasy, that’s just what will happen.

@TheRainMaker and @Taco this not directed at you guys because I get what you’re saying. I just want to hear the alternative and not sure I agree, but I understand your take on it. I don’t sense your are hostile about Brady here as others are, for some batsh1t crazy reason. Like people are personally offended that an insanely competitive guy like Brady - whose insane competitive spirit has made him the runaway GOAT - is visibly angry because he hates to lose.

Last edited:
It’s still up in the air for me, but if the Pats are twiddling their thumbs to start FA, he’s gone.

They have $6.75M in incentive to figure things out before FA starts.

Lots of bad fans outing themselves after years of living in the luxurious penthouse of NFL fandom. The overall hostility some have towards Brady is mind-boggling. Their fantasy is for Brady to go 7-9 with the Titans, exposing himself as the product of Belichick, while setting a bunch of new career records in the process, and celebrating these career milestones awkwardly like a fish out of water as he seethes at the Patriots for letting him down after years of team friendly discounts and loyalty.

Meanwhile the Patriots sign Andy Dalton or some other lesser schmuck for roughly the same money (this is not about money for Brady and he’ll take below market anywhere), finish 8-8 (proving Belichick is due the credit), and then landing Trevor Lawrence when he drops to #16 because in this fantasy, that’s just what will happen.

@therainmaker not directed at you because I get what you’re saying.

But what makes it worse is that I wasn't even posting anything remotely controversial. You keep a free agent player who wants to compete by paying him, and by making sure he's confident that the team can compete. That's just common sense. In the case at hand, that means you have to cut Brady a check, and get him NFL level WRs/TEs.

My hope is they keep TB, I'm just not sure how the numbers work where they can pay him and get him some talent, tough offseason for BB.

Can someone start another AB thread? Please?

I hope he's back. Been back and forth on this, but damn I'm not ready to move on yet.

I hope he's back. Been back and forth on this, but damn I'm not ready to move on yet.
No need to be back and forth on it.

Every fan should want Tom back. He can still play and right now the alternative is not as good as Tom.

Hopefully both sides can figure out the financials. Tom wants what he thinks he deserves and the NEP need to be fiscally responsible.

Tom said in TC go ask Kraft

Kraft says go ask Tom.

It's clear both sides are posturing.

Guess we shouldn't have expected any other answer from spineless Orchid Bob. That kind of answer isn't going to help either camp move forward.

He easily could have just said "I really hope so." and left it at that.

Hate Krafts answer. And really really hate the idea of TB not being back. Wish they would work something out already.

i don't think he is anymore. his play will get worse. And his injuries will increase. I don't care what he eats. Things change dramatically when you approach your mid forties.
How old are you?

Dont they have any barber shops in Foxborough?

Kraft looks like he should be selling antiques out of the back of his Pontiac station wagon.

If Kraft did sell antiques out of the back of a Pontiac he'd probably make a huge profit. That's why I was tempted to invest in Draft Kings when I heard that he had invested 400K. My mistake that I didn't.

Guess we shouldn't have expected any other answer from spineless Orchid Bob. That kind of answer isn't going to help either camp move forward.

He easily could have just said "I really hope so." and left it at that.

BuT hE sAvEd ThE tEaM fRoM mOvInG tO sT. lOuIs

Just said on nfl network that we are prepared to offer Brady 30 mill per year but Brady wants assurance that we’ll get him weapons. I think he’ll settle for less money as long as we go get him weapons which we need anyways.

Throw money at Henry, sign or trade a 3rd for Kareem Hunt, and bring back Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes