PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft and [JERRUH] Jones get into heated exchange

Ras-IR Dowling

2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Goodell is gonna get his new contract. Remember the last time Jerry made noise about that?

Feisty octogenarians:

"Don't f--- with me."

Kraft replied, "Excuse me?"

"Don't mess with me," Jones said

Krafty Bob best get his full 12 hours of sleep, Jerruh may challenge him to a walker duel in the morning

All of America knows Jerry and Joe both belong in a nursing home. I really hope the Juicy turmoil news keeps coming. My pop corn is out.

ps. If Bob really wants Rodger back, throw him in the nursing home as well. To think the vote was 31-1, makes me think they’re all senile. Goodell really is the perfect fall guy/ public punching bag. But seriously what kind of dirt does he have on The owners? I find it very hard to believe they can’t find a guy who could do the same thing for a whole lot less than 128 million a year. Insanity.

Last edited:
Jones wants Goodell gone while Kraft sticking up for his bestie/wedding guest Gooddell.

Yikes

Krafty Bob best get his full 12 hours of sleep, Jerruh may challenge him to a walker duel in the morning
RKK will be fine... his wife is a doctor

Jones wants Goodell gone while Kraft sticking up for his bestie/wedding guest Gooddell.

Yikes

Jerruh doesn't want Goodell gone so much as he wants him on the cheap. IIRC Jerruh wasn't happy with Fraudger's compensation package or length of contract the last time either. Krafty Bob thinks there's enough pie for everybody, Jerruh likes to think of the pie they're divvying up as mostly his
Just my 2¢

Jerry was not invited to the wedding.

Some buddy Bobby Kraft is.

Kraft <3’s Roger

Jerruh doesn't want Goodell gone so much as he wants him on the cheap. IIRC Jerruh wasn't happy with Fraudger's compensation package or length of contract the last time either. Krafty Bob thinks there's enough pie for everybody, Jerruh likes to think of the pie they're divvying up as mostly his
Just my 2¢
I agree with this. Jerry sees the sport is the product and the commissioner needs to just not f it up, which is a job many people can do, so why pay Goodell so darn much?

And I agree with him.

I never understood why Jones got in the HOF before Bob. Bob has ALWAYS put the interests of the league first (MUCH to our dismay on 2 occasions), while Jones has always put the interests of himself and the Cowboy first.

As much as we all HATE, HATE. HATE Roger Goodell, and for good reason and not just for how he's treated the Brady and the Pats, he has been a money maker for how he's been able to grow the league and make the owners $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, AND grow the values of all their franchises.

I don't know if its because he has skills, or whether it's a happy accident of being at the right place at the right time. BTW-the OTHER 2 major things he should be fired IMHO. Is the handling of the DWatson fiasco and the Snyder debacle. 2 scumbags who have no business being a part of this league.

I wonder what Goodell gave Kraft as a wedding present.

I say let them duel it out the old fashioned way, with pistols and 2 paces (so they can see each other).

I agree with this. Jerry sees the sport is the product and the commissioner needs to just not f it up, which is a job many people can do, so why pay Goodell so darn much?

And I agree with him.
Roger would be the NFL Commissioner for $100k a year because the guy has no marketable skills that could see him earn more than that ANYWHERE.

Never forget Roger has a liberal arts communications degree. The guy is so below average in every respect it's enough to make you go crazy. I'm starting to understand they want a moron in the position by design, but it's still maddening.

Where's @Joker for his Goddell hilarious/factual rants?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back