PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kinda OT: Who would you rather win the superbowl? Chiefs or Steelers?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Chiefs or Steelers?

• Total voters

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Who would you be able to stomach more winning the superbowl? Chiefs or Steelers?

Try not to say neither because I think its obvious we want our Patriots to win. I'm just curious on the opinions on everybody here and your view on both franchises. On one side, the dynasty talks for Chiefs begins. On the other side, Steelers pass us for superbowl wins.

Have fun!

Of the teams currently in the playoffs from the most desired to the 2020 wasn't bad enough.

1. Tampa
2. Tennessee
3. Buffalo
4. Cleveland
5. Minnesota (Not that they have a shot in hell)
6. Seattle
7. LAR
8. NO
9. NYG (See Minnesota)
10. GB
11. Miami (I love B-Flo but I can't get over Shula)
12. Indianapolis
13. KC (If Baltimore rebounds and makes it they take this spot with KC moving up one)
14. Pittsburgh

If the Cardinals get in slot them into the Minnesota slot. If the Raiders get in slot them into the Miami or Indy slot depending upon who they beat out. I don't even hate the current Raiders but being old enough to remember the 70's.....

Steelers AINEC. **** the chiefs (esp child beater hill) and their fans

Neither. I don't want the Steelers to get 6. I don't want Ben to get 3. That being said, their fans are pretty okay. When it comes to KC they have some of the worst fans in football. Not as bad as Philly or Baltimore fans but pretty obnoxious. Also KC has a few players I dislike, though that is true for many teams. If I had to pick I'd choose KC I suppose, just cause I hate Ben the most and KC fans while bad aren't absolutely bottom tier, so i can look past it a little.

Tough question.

Steelers are starting to take on water after losing three staring LB’s so I don’t think they have a chance but I think I would choose Steelers because I can’t stand all the Mahomes is greatest QB anyone has seen.

My dream Super Bowl if Pats aren’t in it is the Vikings vs Bills, the pressure on both fan bases, each team is 0-4 in Superbowls.

I voted Chiefs, they've suffered long enough and deserve to go on a run. A Steelers win would take the lead.

Steelers with an Astroid......

evil...

I'm gonna have to go for this----------------->

2ZTF.gif

My hatred for the NFC has lessened over the years. I think these are my choices...
1st - Buf, Cle, Ten
4th - Mia (Go AFCE)
5th - TB (You know why)
6th - NO, Min, Ari, LAR, LV (but they won't win because I put a 25 year curse on them in 2001).
11th - GB (I don't think I'd mind them so much but the Rodgers ball-washing would be unbearable).
12th - KC (no repeat)
13th - Pit (no #7)
14th - The Giants or Skins could get on the list if they have a deserving record.
16th - Ind, Bal (I hope they don't even make the playoffs)

Neither. I don't want the Steelers to get 6. I don't want Ben to get 3. That being said, their fans are pretty okay. When it comes to KC they have some of the worst fans in football. Not as bad as Philly or Baltimore fans but pretty obnoxious. Also KC has a few players I dislike, though that is true for many teams. If I had to pick I'd choose KC I suppose, just cause I hate Ben the most and KC fans while bad aren't absolutely bottom tier, so i can look past it a little.
Don't they already have 6?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back