PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kicker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you happy he made that kick? If you are hoping for a Pats PO berth, then you should've been hoping for a Titties' loss last night...

It's too early in the season to play that game. For all we know, the Broncos will be closer to us in the standings than the Titans.

Last edited:
So Bill's rolling with Fulk...terrific...

I don’t get why we weren’t all over Chase.
If Folk misses another chip shot can we please upgrade BB.

"another" chip shot? I don't recall him missing any chip shots this season, or last for that matter. his miss last Sunday was from 45 yards; hardly a "chip shot".

my read on him is that he's fairly consistent inside of 40 yards, but it's a dice roll much beyond that. sort of the anti-Gost: consistent, compact stroke. but doesn't have much potential in the way of distance. Gost was less consistent on shorter kicks (at times), but could drill you a 55+ yarder to win a game.

It might not have been a chip shot from 45 yards, but that attempt would not have been good from 35 yards.

It might not have been a chip shot from 45 yards, but that attempt would not have been good from 35 yards.
My guess is he has to alter his kick to kick a longer ball. In so doing he becomes less accurate. 45 yarders are never gimmes, and you don't get points for missing by an inch rather than a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye