PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Khalil Mack traded to Chicago

This is going to hurt the Pats 2019 2nd round pick.

Yes. I am totally stressing at the thought of missing out on the next Jordan Richards or Cyrus Jones.

But you are right... more trade value if we had a higher second round pick.

I actually like the bears offense this season. They added Allen Robinson. If he comes back healthy he can be a player. I think they can win 7 to 8 games .

I actually like the bears offense this season. They added Allen Robinson. If he comes back healthy he can be a player. I think they can win 7 to 8 games .

Yea and with that defense it all depends if Mitchell can turn into Money Makin Mitch now.

Oakland drafted Kolton Miller in the 1st round LOL.

Spent 60m this off-season ...

And then traded a HOF player, their best player.

More importantly they have Nagy who's a great fit Mitch, who actually had a pretty good season for the lack of talent & coaching.

Vic & Mack are a great pair also.

Chicago is a better team in a very tough division.

We gave up leverage for insurance. Your crazy if you you think we couldn't have got more if we traded him earlier.

The bears have some good depth at LB. I still don’t know what player they send to Oakland.

I don't get these takes.

This is like saying it's Aaron Donald's fault bc the Rams have a poor run defense.
No it’s not. It’s not blame, it’s pointing out a factor.
Mack is a top 20-25 overall player in the league who was playing on a defense that was in flux to say the least.
In flux all 4 years he was there? 20th or worse in points allowed all 4 seasons. That matters.

Oakland & Gruden look like fools imo. Over pay for a coach w winning % under Chuck Pagano, hasn't coached in 10 years & lucked into his SB win.

Mack > Grudens ego.
It has nothing to do with ego.
It had to do with getting 2 first round picks that will probably be early because the bears suck, that will take up less cap space combined that Mack, and allow them to add a very good player or 2 with the difference. 3-4 players for 1, and 1 who hasn’t elevated your team yet, is a no brainer smart move.

I’d never trade two firsts unless I’m acquiring the GOAT.

This makes me mad to only get a second for Grap.
Mack needs paid right away and they got 2 1sts and a player.
Mack is an all pro. JAG was a back up QB with 6 quarters of nfl experience.

They are mortgaging the future in the wrong timing. They should be looking to build a team looking 2-3 years down the road.

The Vikings is the better team in that division and just got a proven QB and the defense that was already strong got stronger. They are favorites over GB to win the division IMO.

And GB is a team with a great QB, a HOF in his prime.

They are making this move to not even making the playoffs. Facepalm.

Wow. What the hell has Jon Gruden done to that team? This was a team that won 12 games just two seasons ago.

Every time the Raiders taste success they let themselves get in their own way.

Things do not seem to be going Matt Patricia's way.

Mack is an all pro. JAG was a back up QB with 6 quarters of nfl experience.

Marcus Davenport, Trubisky & others have fetched a lot more & they didn't play a down in the league.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back