PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Kendrick Bourne Officially a Patriot

That's a horse of a different color. I like the signing more now.
Dang, that's a GOOD deal for a 2a/1B receiver. I've liked Bourne for awhile as a bigger more physical receiver who can dominate his matchups. At that price it's a huge add.

I think he’s a placeholder for a month.
The offense is being built for the qb we draft in round 1 IMO.
newton is the back up.
No way in the world belichick sees his teams weaknesses this clearly, attacks them this aggressively then gives up a season with the worst QB in the league.
I also can't see him handing all of this to a rookie, even a rated first rounder. It's just too much of an uknown

I also can't see him handing all of this to a rookie, even a rated first rounder. It's just too much of an uknown
The alternative is pissing it away with cam Newton

The alternative is pissing it away with cam Newton
Dude, we get it. "Cam's the worse decision Bill has ever made." You don't have to repeat it over, and over, and over again. We get it, you hate Cam. Please get a hold of your emotions and enjoy the ride.

#IBBWT

Dude, we get it. "Cam's the worse decision Bill has ever made." You don't have to repeat it over, and over, and over again. We get it, you hate Cam. Please get a hold of your emotions and enjoy the ride.

#IBBWT
Dude just accept you were wrong and stop following me around like an infatuated child trolling me. It’s creepy.
What’s next? Threatening to hold your breath?

Dang, that's a GOOD deal for a 2a/1B receiver. I've liked Bourne for awhile as a bigger more physical receiver who can dominate his matchups. At that price it's a huge add.

Even the positive reports about Bourne say he's a #3 WR in the best case scenario. That's also what people said about Hogan before we made him the #2, which worked until it didn't.

He seems like a LaFell-tier player and got LaFell-tier money, which is fair.

It's very hard to project the WR depth chart right now. Do we start Bourne over Meyers when they're a very similar type of player and Meyers was actually more productive last year? Is Edelman done? If he is done, will the team insist on playing him anyway? I assume Agholor is supposed to be the #1, but even that could prove incorrect.

One thing I have learned since yesterday is, Billy knows how to properly sign UFA WRs as well as he knows how to draft college ones.

Last edited:
Why is Harry's name being mentioned? Hopefully he gets the boot

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe