PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC has at least one loss out there

Wow, they mostly have an easy schedule down the stretch. The only game you didn’t mention that could maybe be losable was Baltimore.

They get Arizona and the Raiders twice. So pencil them down for at least 11 wins lol

I’m hoping they somehow lose at least two more. I could see us losing only one more game, but winning out is a tough stretch.

I don't see KC winning out with the D they have. It is just so trash. I know that no team with a great O has a D they can rely on game after game but KC has the worse D of the bunch.

The question is can the Patriots go undefeated for the rest of the year.

I think they have a chance. Getting the Vikings at home is huge. If that was away it be very tough to see how they win that. Steelers @ Pitt should be a tough game but it is hard to picture the Pats every losing to Pitt even on the road.

@Titans could be sneaky tough but the way we handled them last year makes it hard for me to believe we lose to them. After that it is just about holding down the AFCE. We need to be able to do it this year and should. No hiccups at Miami.

Are you Serious?? KC could easily win out they have the Vegas Rebuilding Raiders twice no fair.:mad: They have the Rams on Neutral Field: have already beaten the Chargers in LA. Only Injuries on O could slow them down. I have hard time seeing a Loss if that Offense stay in tact. We have to hold that #2 seed and hope something happens in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I think we need to hope KC loses 2-3 more games because I highly doubt the Patriots are going to run the table

The Pats are on a roll now and will be very Tough to beat with a Bye-Week on the Horizon all signs point up.

Last edited:
I think we need to hope KC loses 2-3 more games because I highly doubt the Patriots are going to run the table
I barely see one loss on their schedule, two if they start to screw up

Are you Serious?? KC could easily win out they have the Vegas Rebuilding Raiders twice no fair.:mad: They have the Rams @ Home and have already beaten then Chargers in LA. Only Injuries on O could slow them down. I have hard time seeing a Loss if that Offense stay in tact. We have to hold that #2 seed and hope something happens in the playoffs.

>>and hope something happens in the playoffs

Yes, a Pats win in KC AFCCG

The Pats are on a roll now an will be very Tough to beat with a Bye-Week on the Horizon all signs point up.
I think the only possible losses for the Pats are @Miami and @Pitt (very unlikely at Pitt but still)

Those are the only potential 2 losses I see

Chief's last game of the season is vs. the Raiders, who may not even resemble a professional football team by that time. They'll be able to rest everybody and still get the W.

Do it. Please. Hope they sit all of their best players for the entire game which gives them 3 weeks between games. Teams always come out flat when they do this

Are you Serious?? KC could easily win out they have the Vegas Rebuilding Raiders twice no fair.:mad: They have the Rams @ Home and have already beaten then Chargers in LA. Only Injuries on O could slow them down. I have hard time seeing a Loss if that Offense stay in tact. We have to hold that #2 seed and hope something happens in the playoffs.
Thought rams game was in Mexico

If Kareem Hunt comes up with some nagging injury along the way, that would open the door for a second loss. I'm not wishing for it, but it's typical of backs to get sidelined for a game or two, right.

And I'm not at all sure that we continue this win streak in Pittsburgh... well, on second thought, yes I think we can, at least this year.

Slightly OT:

Eerie....

Well, we all know one game that it failed them....

16-0 sounds awfully tough with 1 loss already on their schedule.
i mean Aarron Rodgers could probably do it but not a 1st year starter like Kermit...

1 in 512 odds of this for the regular season, if my math serves right. 1 in 4,096 if including preseason.
actually 1 in 256 for hitting all the same coin tosses. (can be heads or tails)

Pats are 1-2 in KC in the Brady/BB era. The win was in 2004.

If the Pats go there in January I'm confident they'll make it 2-2.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back