PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC Chiefs vs Houston Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Texans gave up at the end of the half. Don't expect them to mount a comeback. It's over.

Titans vs KC it is. Great matchup for the Titans - much better for them than playing Houston. Titans win comfortably.
Didn't you tell us the Pats were a lock for the super bowl?

The fake punt is what turned it around. Going for the FG up 21-0 was the right call, but after the attempt at the fake punt is when the wheels came off the Texans !
BoB channeling Joshie!!!!:D

One of best QB in league right now....he deserves to have his moment right now....but don’t get too ****y too soon Pat
He is the best QB in the league right now and soon there won't be a Brady around to stop him. Imagine Manning with no Brady/NE in his way? It's too bad he has to be ****y and has a g/f that's dumber than a rock.

That missed extra point is going to turn everything around.

Unsuccessful X point, maybe that will turn things around for the Texans, down 10 instead of 11...lol

Turd Chiefs taunting

The insecure New England Bradys fans can't handle any praise of anyone else.

Which is really odd. On the one hand they seem to believe Brady is wicked super awesome (which he is!) but on the other hand that belief is belied by the fact that they apparently think Brady isn't much better than anyone else, since they feel they need to tear down any other QB who gets any modicum of praise or credit in order for Brady to be able to stay on top.
You talking to me?
Are you talking to me.

Missing big extra points in the playoffs, can’t relate

If KC wins, then I am definitely hoping the NFC wins the SB, I don't really want KC or Titans to win , Houston would have been fine .

Remember that extra point miss, funny things happen.

If the Texans lose its not because of this overrated Chiefs team

I can't wait to see KC TENN game next week....

Oh come on ....this is getting ridiculous

This game isn't over.

This is Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back