PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Kayshon Boutte

BaconGrundleCandy

Not the kind of guy to say I told you so ...
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Having a bite to eat. Love the pick. Had a high 3rd on him. Long story short. Came out blazing, injury and didn't full recover. Didn't train for the combine properly and tested poorly. Boom or bust pick at this point but he can play. Back with more thoughts after I eat a few slices.

He could easily be the #5 WR on this roster by just showing off potential in camp.

Love this pic in every way

Reminds me a little of Bourne but obviously with a higher ceiling

Sounds like a good gamble with your 6th rounder. Hope it pays off

Love this pick. Cant believe he fell that far. He should have went back to school, but I read he was actually dismissed from the team along with some coaches and assistants, for attending a "sex party" the night before the SEC championship game. Also suspect that is why he didn't play in their final bowl game. Maybe that's why he didn't show up at the combine, he wasn't training thinking he would be back playing in college next season.

Hes our problem to fix now and im not mad about it.

Last edited:
I’m thinking Antonio Brown, part deux. Though not as productive (how could he be THAT good) and the melt down (not psychologically but in another way) will be a lot earlier.

I'm down on Boutte but mostly because they passed on 3 others I liked more. All of which went undrafted so what do I know lol

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back