PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs release Hunt just because they saw the video, but they're ok with Tyreek Hill? That's the problem right there. Releasing Hunt actually makes the Chiefs look worse than holding on to him. But either way it makes them look really bad. But now they're just reacting and shows they don't give a **** about violence, sexual assault or anything. If they did, Tyreek would not be a Kansas City Chiefs.

You're right; I had no idea how bad the Tyreek Hill incident was: according to accounts, it was actually worse than what Hunt did.

Part of the reason the NFL has to take action is because they can't appear to condone such behavior by their players unless they want it to recur. IMO, Hill should be out of the NFL. So should Roethlisberger.

Thanks. I didn't realize that.
Interesting how TMZ has both.

Looks like the girl was the leak as she had legal access to the hotel footage and her GF gave her hers

My understanding is the NFL now has a domestic violence policy that includes a minimum of 6 game suspension. I am not sure if this would fall under that policy or not. If it does, and if KC saw the film and hid it from the NFL to avoid the suspension of their star player, wouldn't that be a pretty big deal? Cheating to gain a competitive advantage. Which do you think would help a team more, the possibility of playing with slightly deflated balls, or losing your best player for 6 games. KC Cheaters.

You're right; I had no idea how bad the Tyreek Hill incident was: according to accounts, it was actually worse than what Hunt did.

Part of the reason the NFL has to take action is because they can't appear to condone such behavior by their players unless they want it to recur. IMO, Hill should be out of the NFL. So should Roethlisberger.
Ben's going to the HOF and Hunt will back on another NFL team.

Peterson is back and he was found guilty of child abuse.

Another inappropriate post I'm deleting.

Last edited:
This whole thing is hilarious. Hunt is an idiot. A lot of these guys are idiots. He had soooo many chances to walk away from the situation and move on with his night but he didn’t. Instead he has cost himself millions of dollars for shoving some dude (who clearly flopped) into some chick, then his dumbass walks up and love taps her on the ass like she’s some trash and he’s proving a point. That girl in the video needs to take responsibility for her actions as well. Keep poking a dog through the fence and you’re gonna get bit. Everyone involved screwed up that night.

Ben's going to the HOF and Hunt will back on another NFL team.

Peterson is back and he was found guilty of child abuse.
The AP incident to me was the most appalling. Again, videotape makes all the difference because people lack an imagination.

so...has anyone figured out how this whole mess is "the white man's fault!". I mean, the entire situation is racially charged and in today's world, we all know there can only be ONE racist group to take the full brunt of the assorted outrage factions..the WHITE MAN.

5106382-8452504961-88170.jpg

Hey, I may be a white male, but I'm a french catholic. It used to be only WASP's that took the blame.

They told her that would happen if she pressed charges. My orbital bone ended up fine. Just needed about two weeks. She clocked me good.

That's why CA has the no discretion law. They would have arrested both of you even if neither of you wanted to press charges.

Pretty sure he’s referring to Orwell’s book “1984”...the society in said book has some rather unnerving parallels to today..thought police,rewriting history..group think..
Side note- if a high-school English teacher didn’t have you read this, he/she was slacking!

From my understanding a Hotel cannot simply just show a video of you or anyone else to anyone (other than law enforcement) without a court order.

My question is why did the Police department responsible for this incident decide not to charge Hunt?

Without charges being filed how could the Chiefs take any action against Hunt responsibly?
Cleveland PD and he is from a suburb of Cleveland. Wink/wink hometown courtesy,
"We don't want to jam you up. Please don't do this again Mr. Hunt. Can we pose for pictures and sign this ball for me?"
He lied to team and wasn't going to release the video and the league couldn't get it since they aren't law enforcement...

Cleveland PD and he is from a suburb of Cleveland. Wink/wink hometown courtesy,
"We don't want to jam you up. Please don't do this again Mr. Hunt. Can we pose for pictures and sign this ball for me?"
He lied to team and wasn't going to release the video and the league couldn't get it since they aren't law enforcement...

The league couldnt get it...HAHAHA.

That’s a good one.

The league couldnt get it...HAHAHA.

That’s a good one.
Let me rephrase that, they claim they couldn't get it because they didn't want to get it......Technically the hotel is covering their own buts with a policy that only gives it to law enforcement. It could have leaked and if there is any organization that knows about leaks for their own agenda, it is one at 345 PArk Avenue...

Let me rephrase that, they claim they couldn't get it because they didn't want to get it......Technically the hotel is covering their own buts with a policy that only gives it to law enforcement. It could have leaked and if there is any organization that knows about leaks for their own agenda, it is one at 345 PArk Avenue...
The girl had access to it because a citizen has the rights to the video

At least their fans can now add an asterisk and claim a virtual Lombardi.

And have an excuse why they did not win the SB.

KC has always been a thug team. Bam Morris and Tamarick Vanover were stealing new cars still on the roster. Andre Rison got in a fight at the "Have a nice day cafe" (dead serious, that was the name.) Larry Johnson assaulted a woman one night out on the town. Klece has had his share of on the field melt downs. Hill is a taunting dooshbag.

I have to wonder if a hotel employee was a diehard Browns fans and kept a copy for himself?

Worth money to TMZ. Worth lifetime Browns tickets from John Dorsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore