PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick to get an all 32 team workout in Atlanta

I hope he signs with the Jets.

There is no worse thing I could wish upon anyone.

That's a bit better. Oh wait...

So will Krafty Bob be flying a Patriot Place custodian down or will it be the Ghost of Dorito Dink?

It's a safe bet with the league putting on the show they will be expecting either a dog, a pony or both from every team

What exactly do you disagree with me on, Mosi? I stated the facts. Stop playing the snowflake.

What validated offers has he had?

Your post is offensive and not contributory to this thread, loser!

giphy.gif

Although I confess to a sneaking suspicion @IcyPatriot & @Ian may have taken 48 hours + in the pool so your efforts on my behalf, much like Kaep's workout, may go for naught

I wouldn't put this SJW dink in charge of the team water cooler.

giphy.gif

Although I confess to a sneaking suspicion @IcyPatriot & @Ian may have taken 48 hours + in the pool so your efforts on my behalf, much like Kaep's workout, may go for naught

He wants to win that pool just like he's winning the picks contest that HE came up with!

M question is this: How much is Kep paying those 32 teams to have people show up and "validate" him? Seems to me that he won such a huge chunk o' change that he could afford to pay for each of the team's reps, their families, transportation,food, lodging, and swag bags for all of them.

Man's either got an ego larger than Peyton's, or it's an incredibly slow sports-news week.

As for Mosi: the Donkeys did approach Sackorpick with an offer far beyond what he deserved: he was bested by Blaine Effing Gabbert.

As for Mosi: the Donkeys did approach Sackorpick with an offer far beyond what he deserved: he was bested by Blaine Effiing Gabbert, you self-righteous blowhard.

So you know that is incorrect in this context. Anything else?

He wants to win that pool just like he's winning the picks contest that HE came up with!

Contest? You mean the one where he recently (ahem) 'lost' everyone else's picks?

RaggedRaggedGelada-size_restricted.gif

Where's Uncle Rico?

giphy.gif

You're the next mosslost....maustlost.

I vote that Ian strip your weekly picks winner tag ...

M question is this: How much is Kep paying those 32 teams to have people show up and "validate" him? Seems to me that he won such a huge chunk o' change that he could afford to pay for each of the team's reps, their families, transportation,food, lodging, and swag bags for all of them.

Man's either got an ego larger than Peyton's, or it's an incredibly slow sports-news week.
It's the NFL's party. Part of the settlement of his lawsuit against the NFL. He got an NFL football signed by Goodell, $8 and a league wide tryout given with 4 days notice.

<post deleted>

Last edited:
This not a joke: Patriots should sign Kaepernick and replace Kessler with him. Let him run the scout teams for these mobile QBs we are about to face. Dak, Watson, potentially LJ round two.
I think we can get value from him for our defense.
Think about it a bit before you start to bleed on my post.

This not a joke: Patriots should sign Kaepernick and replace Kessler with him. Let him run the scout teams for these mobile QBs we are about to face. Dak, Watson, potentially LJ round two.
I think we can get value from him for our defense.
Think about it a bit before you start to bleed on my post.
There’s a million mobile QBs available to use as practice bodies. If that’s what they want they can easily find one that’s played football in the last 3 years. Or just use Edelman.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back