PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick to get an all 32 team workout in Atlanta

Ever notice how whenever someone disagrees with you, everything they say is a "rant" and "vitriolic," but disrespecting the anthem/flag, wearing piggy socks, and advocating cop killing is grounds for special employment consideration?

What a coddled little baby. Both him and the NFL should be embarrassed at this contrived “event”.
Case in point... this is shameless. How entitled.

Unbelievable. Now the little leaks coming from Kap's side about the NFL demanding it be on Saturday then the NFLN having to put someone on TV to explain the rationale behind the timing. Jay-Z is apparently involved in setting this up as well. What an absolute clown show this is. Just more and more reason why it isn't worth signing this clown as a backup.

Figures Sackorpick has the sideshow clown repping him. They deserve each other.

NFL arranges workout for Colin Kaepernick in Atlanta

"The NFL has arranged a private workout for Colin Kaepernick this Saturday in Atlanta that all 32 teams are welcome to attend, according to a memo obtained Tuesday by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport."

"Kaepernick's workout will include on-field work and an interview. Video of the workout and interview will be made available to all 32 teams, as well."

I hope Miami signs him. See how his Fidel Castro shirt flies down there.

I actually hope he gets signed. Every time a team does some dumb **** to appease the media, the Patriots get just another smidge stronger relative to the league.

Be funny if no one showed up
it wont be well attended. its on a Saturday...lots of things going on in the NFL on Saturday. Pre for sunday and scouting college games come to mind. this is strange to say the least but whatever. hope he does well and gets a job.

it wont be well attended. its on a Saturday...lots of things going on in the NFL on Saturday. Pre for sunday and scouting college games come to mind. this is strange to say the least but whatever. hope he does well and gets a job.
If the NFL paid and put this one there will be plenty of people there. They may be staring at the clock and answering emails but there will be close to 32 logos there.

This is silliness. If Kap was that good somebody would have signed him despite his "issues." He isn't that good and therefore, he isn't worth the trouble. It's either just the NFL paying lip service and covering its butt, or it's the player being delusional about his skill set being able to overcome the bad taste he leaves for a portion of every fan base, probably a combination of both.

I really hope this is the last year of Kaepernickgate. These arguments are so tiring at this point. The whole thing got warped into a completely different cause.

If the NFL paid and put this one there will be plenty of people there. They may be staring at the clock and answering emails but there will be close to 32 logos there.
Its like the Vice President having to travel to attend state funerals.

Wow, this thread is still open. While I am proud of everyone for keeping it relatively civil I did take under 23 hours in the pool so...

3g8ygf.jpg

Wow, this thread is still open. While I am proud of everyone for keeping it relatively civil I did take under 23 hours in the pool so...

3g8ygf.jpg

Correct, this thread is certainly not as outlandish as it could have been!

Like when Brady has his special arranged interview sessions with Jim Grey where he gets asked only the questions he wants to answer? That kind of shameless and entitled?

(edited to fix interviewer's name)

Last edited:
Like when Brady has his special arranged interview sessions with Jim Rome where he gets asked only the questions he wants to answer? That kind of shameless and entitled?
Jim Gray. How is one radio show that has nothing to do with the league relevant to the league putting on a mini combine for one washed up QB?

Like when Brady has his special arranged interview sessions with Jim Rome where he gets asked only the questions he wants to answer? That kind of shameless and entitled?

Jim Rome????
I have to say we still love you but your mother and I are very disappointed

Correct, this thread is certainly not as outlandish as it could have been!

Which isn't helping my pool bet any. The least you could have done was cussed me out a bit

It's clear the universe swiped your socket wrench and screwdriver set.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back