PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Juju “ballin’ out” before the season even starts…

I said it when they signed him- HUGE F'N MISTAKE!!!!
I said that Meyers was a MUCH better player.
I got attacked ferociously by many posters. Maybe only 2 or 3 on entire board agreed with me.
Even @patfanken, a guy I had major respect and admiration for( still do, ken) told me how juju was an upgrade over Jakoby. Not.
Don't wanna toot my horn, it's more that I was dumbfounded by how many posters whose football knowledge I respected were tooting juju's horn.
I'm like " did any of y'all ever watch any Steelers games?"
Besides, Meyers was one of those guys like Troy Brown,Jules etc.
You just DONT trade those guys or not re-sign them.
They are your GLUE.
Get rid of this piece of **** please.

Is that spooge?:rolleyes:

Jon Richardson GIF

No,don't do that
Especially in these trying times. Zeke Mowatt would have been a great Raven. It is always hard to compare eras, do you think the Israeli air defense would be able to shoot down a Patriot missile?

Especially in these trying times. Zeke Mowatt would have been a great Raven. It is always hard to compare eras, do you think the Israeli air defense would be able to shoot down a Patriot missile?
Rimshot

Okay ... serious question here ... difficult as it may be.
Looking at the phone it sure looks like he jerked off leading to the money shot.
Does it warrant any action from the league ... I sure hope it does ... that's just wrong.

Does it warrant any action from the league ... I sure hope it does ... that's just wrong.

Anything out of the league that would get New England out of that contract would be doing us a solid. Therefore we can expect...
...crickets

Juju has made a lot of $$$$$$ plus he has SB ring. Hope we had a code of conduct in his contract.

Juju has made a lot of $$$$$$ plus he has SB ring. Hope we had a code of conduct in his contract.
There is new management and coaches as we all know ...
being soft here (no pun intended) is a bad look who wants to be in the WR room with him.

I said it when they signed him- HUGE F'N MISTAKE!!!!
I said that Meyers was a MUCH better player.
I got attacked ferociously by many posters. Maybe only 2 or 3 on entire board agreed with me.
Sorry, Jim. I bought the storyline that he’d be better at YAC. Most of us were wrong.

Don't wanna toot my horn, it's more that I was dumbfounded by how many posters whose football knowledge I respected were tooting juju's horn.
Here's a pic of one poster right after tooting Juju's horn. You might be onto something.

1713273175645.png

Sorry, Jim. I bought the storyline that he’d be better at YAC. Most of us were wrong.
No reason to be sorry. If you just looked at the numbers, it made sense at the time.
But football, like life, is about much more than just numbers,grasshopper.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back