PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon

What about quitting on their team?
Moss has a history of quitting on their teams.

Moss basically did not show up for a playoff game on a great team in Minnesota because they would not let his possee on the field.

I was only addressing the domestic violence falsehood you levied against him.

Dogging it in MN, OAK and NE because he was POd at his contract situation is not debatable.

[QUOTEw="robertweathers, post: 5167618, member: 5434"]I was only addressing the domestic violence falsehood you levied against him.

Dogging it in MN, OAK and NE because he was POd at his contract situation is not debatable.[/QUOTE]

I believe you were talking about the 2008 domestic case against Moss & you are probably correct, except I was not the one who made the claim.

Domestic violence case vs. Patriots' Moss is closed - The Boston Globe

Let’s not forget Randy Moss has a history of pot use. He tested positive for pot while on probation & it got him dismissed by Florida State.

He also got in trouble because of Pot while in the NFL. He got arrested while in possession of Pot & he had admitted his pot use to Bryant Gumball in a interview.

What about Corey Dillon ?
You trying to say he is innocent too or do you just ignore it because it doesn’t fit your argument?

Dillon has a long history of domestic abuse.

For the record I love both Dillon & Moss as players & I was all for acquiring them.

I would also support Josh Gordon as a Patriot.

I believe you were talking about the 2008 domestic case against Moss & you are probably correct.

Domestic violence case vs. Patriots' Moss is closed - The Boston Globe

yes- that and the mixup with his girlfriend was false

Let’s not forget Randy Moss has a history of pot use. He tested positive for pot while on probation & it got him dismissed by Florida State.

He also got in trouble because of Pot while in the NFL. He got arrested while in possession of Pot & he had admitted his pot use to Bryant Gumball in a interview.

Yes- he did pot. So?

I'm not his mom but clearly you have a problem with Randy.

What about Corey Dillon ?
You trying to say he is innocent too or do you just ignore it because it doesn’t fit your argument?

Dillon has a long history of domestic abuse.

WTF is your problem?

I defended Moss on the DA accusation by you because you are too goddamn lazy to do your homework.

I have not commented on Dillon.

yes- that and the mixup with his girlfriend was false

Yes- he did pot. So?

I'm not his mom but clearly you have a problem with Randy.

WTF is your problem?

I defended Moss on the DA accusation by you because you are too goddamn lazy to do your homework.

I have not commented on Dillon.

What is your problem with Josh Gordon?
He hasn’t done anything that Moss hasn’t done. The penalties these days are just far worst than they use to be.

One idiot tried to compare Dorset to Gordon.
Does anyone really think Dorset is in Gordon’s class?

What is your problem with Josh Gordon?
He hasn’t done anything that Moss hasn’t done. The penalties these days are just far worst than they use to be.

One idiot tried to compare Dorset to Gordon.
Does anyone really think Dorset is in Gordon’s class?

I'm not sure what is going on but you are all over the place.

I don't have a problem with Josh Gordon.

As long as the player is not raping, murdering, assaulting or stealing from people, as long as they are a good teammate, listen to coaches and help the team win, I'm good with them.

As long as the player is raping, murdering, assaulting or stealing from people, as long as they are a good teammate, listen to coaches and help the team win, I'm good with them.
o_O

I'm not sure what is going on but you are all over the place.

I don't have a problem with Josh Gordon.

As long as the player is not raping, murdering, assaulting or stealing from people, as long as they are a good teammate, listen to coaches and help the team win, I'm good with them.

Sorry, I had to look back & see how our exchange started. You were defending Randy Moss.

Gordon is the closest thing to Randy Moss that I have seen & he is much stronger.

I love Moss, & hearing “other” people say that Gordon would not be good for the Pats baffles me.

You can’t double Gordon, Cooks, & Gronk.
Adding Gordon to our offense is hypothetical, but it would be amazing.

Anyone who compares him to Dorset doesn’t watch enough football.

Sorry, I had to look back & see how our exchange started. You were defending Randy Moss.

I love Moss, & hearing “other” people say that Gordon would not be good for the Pats baffles me.

You can’t double Gordon, Cooks, & Gronk.
Adding Gordon to our offense is hypothetical, but it would be amazing.

Anyone who compares him to Dorset doesn’t watch enough football.

I fully support Josh coming to NE.

While this is the perfect place for him to rehabilitate his career, I don't think he'd get a lot of touches as this team is already loaded with offensive weapons.

Wrong.

Bill saw how he couldn't afford Chandler and sent him packing.

Yep

Belichick takes calculated risks on players, not “ most likely to fail” risks. Gordon’s a great player when available, he’s just rarely available.*

*Pro athletes should not be getting sanctioned for smoking marijuana.

The way Tom was throwing balls up, I think they could've used a receiver like Josh last night.

The way Tom was throwing balls up, I think they could've used a receiver like Josh last night.

They could've used almost anybody who could draw some coverage last night, even Dorsett. With Xavien Howard effectively shutting down Cooks by himself and Hogan still recovering, Amendola was the only guy getting "loose", and even a few of his receptions were iffy.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back