PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon shares homage to Patriots after AFC Championship win

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should they don't get the #2 seed without him. He provided a spark when the offense was fluttering. Edelman barely getting his legs back, Gronk hobbled, Michel injured etc. Gordon played well hope he handles his personal life

Too bad that Flash couldn't have held on for another 5 games. I'd feel better knowing that he's still one of our options out there.
I have to disagree, I feel like the offense has gotten better, more dynamic and effective since he left. He made some good plays and is certainly a talented player but from my point of view, they're better off without him.

I have to disagree, I feel like the offense has gotten better, more dynamic and effective since he left. He made some good plays and is certainly a talented player but from my point of view, they're better off without him.

The way they were using him, perhaps, as they’ve found a more consistent way with Edelman being the primary target. But you’re telling me they wouldn’t be better with Gordon out there than Patterson or Dorsett?

The way they were using him, perhaps, as they’ve found a more consistent way with Edelman being the primary target. But you’re telling me they wouldn’t be better with Gordon out there than Patterson or Dorsett?
I'm telling you that there seemed to be a need to force the ball to Gordon and it was affecting the efficiency and predictably of the offense. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems Ninko agrees . Just sayin

I like people that want to be good people. I'm really rooting for Josh to be well.

And yes, give the mother****er a mother****ing ring.
Hell yeah. I’ll drink to that.

Gordon catches those Slants Patterson seemed like he didn't like the cold weather. That said I heard Brady in the Locker Room Video saying to Patterson Sorry about the pass on the Slant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News