PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Richards signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Coach Belichick. We need a WR upgrade over Meyers, and we are desperate for an improved TE situation. We've also got OL issues. We're going to be screwed if we can't fix these things!"

"Excellent point staffer, and I have just the solution. Jordan Richards is available."

Jordan Richards is a CLASSIC Patriot.

Circa 1970-1973.

Seems like a great kid, but he just isn’t an NFL football player.

jackiebrown.png
Must have been him holding the orange juice that sealed the deal.

This will only add fuel to the AB thread.

lol wtf

BB on what his role will be: "We'll see how it goes. Dealing with a few things here."

The bolded scares me.

I just don't understand who Richards is supposed to be replacing. Certainly not somebody who plays on defense, right?

Yes, Belichick has had enough. The patriots pride themselves on spending what they must to be very good at special teams. Losing King and Develin is not good. Has Brooks done well?

The patriots needed help, and perhaps still need help. Richards was very good at ST when he played for us.

And yes, he was an awful safety. So is Ebner. That matters not.

Not having Brandon King has really shown up on kick coverage. Apparently Belichick has had enough.

I just don't understand who Richards is supposed to be replacing. Certainly not somebody who plays on defense, right?

Our special teams play has struggled with the loss of King and Develin, and with the injuries to Ebner. This move has zero to do with defense. Repeat after me:

Richards is a top special teamer.

OH NO !!!

Unbelievable.

Think about this Antonio Brown debacle got us back to Jordan Richards

giphy.gif

Why? My out of shape ass could cover the punts bailey has been booming ffs. That guy is worse than useless.

BB the GM is killing BB the coach. You'd think those 2 would have patched things up by now.

I don't care how good our safeties are, no team is stacked enough to hide that turd.

Why? My out of shape ass could cover the punts bailey has been booming ffs. That guy is worse than useless.

BB the GM is killing BB the coach. You'd think those 2 would have patched things up by now.

I don't care how good our safeties are, no team is stacked enough to hide that turd.

I'll take "That Time Jordan Richards Had Incriminating Photos" for $1200, Alex.

I'll take "That Time Jordan Richards Had Incriminating Photos" for $1200, Alex.

Mods, can we get this merged with the sex tape thread? It all makes sense now.

There goes the end of our elite defense.

Our special teams play has struggled with the loss of King and Develin, and with the injuries to Ebner. This move has zero to do with defense. Repeat after me:

And a slow as dog **** one at that. If hes on the active roster, he may see real playing time. This is horrible. Im having flashbacks to screaming at the television "everyone knew that idiot was a reach in the second! Where the **** is Malcom?!"

Talk about a douzy of a first sober SB. I thought someone slipped me some hallucinogens when i saw malcom crying on the sidelines. And here comes chief ****tard himself, back from the defensive juggernaut that brought you 28-3. He's so bad the ****ing falcons can't justify vet min.

Atleast Chung played decently on a legitimate NFL defense before we brought him back. Richards only further proved what most of us knew when we looked his ass up after BB forgot it was the 2nd not the 6th, Jordan Richards is not an NFL athlete. Might be smart for an NFL player, but so are most people who don't require remedial writing classes. This clown has no business anywhere near an NFL football field, unless he's selling concessions.

Unbelievable.

Did BB go out on the town with Gordon or something? What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST